True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

i confess...the act of flagging posts bugs the *kitten* outta me.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

*flags post*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

It bugs me more that it's anonymous..
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options

It bugs me more that it's anonymous..

tru dat
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    One thing that Dasitman is right about is this is the land of the sensitive. I am with you Fera too, I am lost 90% of the time as well, but being lost is a good thing with most of the f**king drama that goes on here. Just sayin...
  • Truly303
    Truly303 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess that I'm afraid of losing more weight because I don't want to lose my boobs it butt lol, but I still don't like my stomach :(

I've noticed you are blessed in that area, and your situation I see that could be tough. Haven't read too much about it, but it seems to me weight loss does also decrease chest size. Not sure relationally how much though. I see plenty of fit ladies with still substantial boobs, and not fake.
    I confess I wish I could go down a cup size or two! I've only lost 2 sizes around my rib cage but the cup size is still an i (do they even make a 38i?) They make it tough to workout and I'm a little worried I'll start falling forward before too long! LOL
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Y'all make me laugh... because Y'all think this is a place to vent your personal *kitten*... under the guise of being "offended" by someone else's opinion or literal interpretation...such as buddy's request for advice from guys older... then quibbling that a 30 year old person should not be considered older... Chronological age does NOT make a person older...I always considered my dad the oldest Teenager I ever knew.. I have a 30 year old step-son that, would rather play cops and robbers with the neighborhood 10-12 year olds than hang with someone his actual age... if he is lucky he may one day see the world as a 20-something... an immature 20 something... BIG deal... anyway... my confession... Y'all make me laugh at your indignation when you feel you have found something you can gang up on someone with... the "stuff" y'all had going on in that other thread... was nothing short of ridiculous, and some here ought to offer an apology.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

There is a legitimate appropriate use for them, which I learned this week. And if you knew the story you'd know why I say that. But, I agree, some people flag posts unnecessarily.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

I dont think I have been flagged lately but the Harrison Ford/Chubaka post I made on the post anything you want thread might get me some with the f bombs heheh.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I ate a hamburger topped with three fried provolone cheese sticks today. No regrets.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I decided to give up c25k for now. I'm making a switch to strength training on those days and going back to another lower impact HIIT cardio workout that I enjoy. My funky ankle isn't ready for running yet and I've finally accepted it.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    I just ran across the last name Hoeflinger and the 10 year old inside of me giggled out loud.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I just ran across the last name Hoeflinger and the 10 year old inside of me giggled out loud.

When I worked for a veterinarian a guy who brought his dogs to us was named Max Weiner. It was a challenge not to laugh every time I had to schedule him.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options

There is a legitimate appropriate use for them, which I learned this week. And if you knew the story you'd know why I say that. But, I agree, some people flag posts unnecessarily.

don't know that story, but i understand legitimate uses. i shouldn't have used such a blanket statement. like jo hinted at - flagging shouldn't be anonymous. i don't think it would be as abused.
  • _dixiana_
    Options

don't know that story, but i understand legitimate uses. i shouldn't have used such a blanket statement. like jo hinted at - flagging shouldn't be anonymous. i don't think it would be as abused.

I agree with that :)
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    I confess I stopped logging more than 3 Tbl of coffee creamer per day. I'll have 5 or 6 but it doesn't seem to matter
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    My stepdad has been creeping me out more and more since my Mom died. Today was the worst. He not only commented that if I wasn't his stepdaughter, he'd date me, but then offered to help me find a new bra while we were at the store (3x).

Wth .. :o ..totally creepy.
    Thats got to be so uncomfortable.. :|

Yes, yes it was. It's bad enough he keeps staring at my boobs more and more, but this was just way over the line. At least to me. So inappropriate, in my eyes.

Do you have to be around him even with your mom gone? That is unacceptable

to a degree, yes. I try not to be alone with him, however sometimes it happens. I am planning to move in a year. I just have to hang in there until then.

No.. No.. Here's what you and every other women/man in your situation should do.

You confront him and tell him what he's doing is out of line
    You stand up for yourself and tell him that staring at your breast and offering to help you buy a bra is not an acceptable behavior from a male and definitely not from your step father

I know your mom loved him
    I know you probably love him too

But no man or woman has the right to make you feel uncomfortable in that way and you need to be strong and stop it. By tolerating this your telling him it's OK for him stare, so what are you gonna do if he suddenly feels like touching? Stop him now.

Do it for yourself, for your future children and for the other women in the world who lack strength to stand up for them self.

Thank you. Yes, my Mom loved him. I never have, never will. I will have no future children, but I get your point. He ever touches and I'm either going to knock his *kitten* out or go off on him like my mother never did. No one touches me without my approval. Big trigger there.
  • Emmacottrell6603luv
    Emmacottrell6603luv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I confess I let my horrible past get in the way of what I do sometimes

• FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I just jumped out of my skin because one of my kid's toys randomly started making noise in a quiet room for no apparent reason.