Replies

• croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • danim10278
    danim10278 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go! How long did it take to lose the 24?
  • judycase1962
    judycase1962 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    No secrets! Weigh, measure and log everything! I don't restrict anything, I eat whatever I want as long as I can make it fit. I do my best to eat healthy foods but I've found, for me, restricting something makes me want it even more so if I can fit a treat into my daily/weekly calorie goals I have it. I try to walk a couple of miles a day and I'm trying to incorporate some strength training but I find it harder to stay motivated with that.

• judycase1962
    judycase1962 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How many calories did you eat?
  • Daveacpa2
    Daveacpa2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, really helps keep me motivated.
  • snooky211
    snooky211 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Gives me motivation to keep going...on a similar journey, but am lacking your consistency!
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great . Congrats!
  • mybell812
    mybell812 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We have similar height and starting weight. Just have my third baby two months ago. The scale is just not moving! This is very motivating, thanks for posting
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Looks like way more than 24 pounds!
  • neekonico
    neekonico Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started at 182 and I'm down to 173. I'm 5'8". Thank you for sharing your pictures! It's encouraging to see others succeed!!
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look great!
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! you have the EXACT Same stats as me, I am sitting right now at 185, and USED to be 150, I'm getting back to it, thanks for the inspiration!!
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    that's great
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Girl you are looking so slim! Fantastic job!
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Keep it up

I'm almost back to where I left off. Got down to 204 and injured my back and neck. Then had some odd health issues that kept me out of the gym for another few months.

As long as I don't injure myself again I have no doubt I'll reach my goal this time.
  • alynxx2016
    alynxx2016 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! I've done the same as in lost weight then gain all over again. This time I want to keep going...this is so inspirational!
  • aprillperry84
    aprillperry84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • norahkathleen
    norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • Kilika735
    Kilika735 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! You look fantastic! :)
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I'm sitting right under 180, hoping to get down to 160 by my birthday (August 2nd), and you are so motivating. You look fantastic! You go, Glen Coco!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!