SAHM ORANGE TEAM

Options

Replies

• lprunty
    lprunty Posts: 108
    Options
    Hey Ladies!! I hope you all had a good day. My day went well, I've been feeling really good since I've started working out regularly. I think I'll take the night off (workout wise) tonight and get back at it tomorrow.

I haven't been on my scale since Wednesday. I hate the up and down of fluctuating water weight so I avoid it. :-) I need to get my measurements this weekend though.
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    What would each of you like to do? tell me at the end of the day that you did your exercises or give me a summary that I can post on the message boards. I would like to keep the finally tally for the week in one post.

Personally a one time at the end of the week would be easiest for me. What day do you need it?
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    What would each of you like to do? tell me at the end of the day that you did your exercises or give me a summary that I can post on the message boards. I would like to keep the finally tally for the week in one post.

Personally a one time at the end of the week would be easiest for me. What day do you need it?

By Tuesday night so I have time to get it reported on Wednesday.
  • lprunty
    Options
    Happy Saturday Ladies! I hope you have a fabulous weekend and i'll talk to you again on Monday! Keep up the great work! Team Orange ROCKS!
  • LoveNevrNds
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great day! Did everyone stay out of the kitchen last night?! I sure did!

My Saturday is going well. I know I still have a long way to go before I look "good", but earlier today I took my son to the splash park, and I was in my swimsuit and swimsuit cover (a short dress). For the first time in a long time I went out in public dressed like that. I didn't even feel bad about myself or worry what others were thinking of me. I played in the shooting water with my husband and son and we had a great time! I guess all it takes sometimes to feel great is knowing that you are doing what it takes to make yourself healthier and looking better. Great start to a great day!
  • CrayonsNCoupons
    Options
    So squats for this wknd done. Went to the zoo yesterday and probably walked enough for two data worth of exercise. Got to the zoo at 11am and left at 5pm. Walked almost the whole time. Calves are sore today. Hope everyone has had a great weekend. I know I have.
  • tigertown11
    Options
    Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Sounds like everyone had something to do!

Tasha: so proud of you to take that confidence and run with it! It will be an even bigger payoff when those same people see you in your swimsuit next year!! or even after these 60 days!!

hneel4: super move with the squats! and I know that the zoo can be exhausting! I hope you had a great time!!

Reminder; we have to make it thru 3 more nights of closing that kitchen! This has been a great big challenge for me all my life. i am a night eater and now that we have a puppy, i need to get up with it to let it outside and I just need to remind myself that it's no excuse to go into the kitchen.

today was a struggle. i went to a church picnic and they were serving hispanic food. I LOVE authentic mexican food. i couldn't control myself. then they had a pie auction and bought myself a cheesecake! I plan on cutting that into small bites and freezing it.

still trying to get myself to go for a walk today. don't think its gonna happen. I am so sore and I could use some rest today, but then that means I need everyone on board PUSHING me to go on M, & Tues!!

Great job this weekend ORANGE team!!
  • LoveNevrNds
    Options
    Is it hard for anyone else on the weekends? When the weekends roll around I want to relax and not worry about anything. I want to eat well and exercise but on the weekends it seems 10 times harder!!!
  • lprunty
    Options
    Happy Monday!
  • CrayonsNCoupons
    Options
    So are we sending a message on tuesdays with all our info for the week including weight or do we need to wait until Wednesday for the weight?
  • LoveNevrNds
    Options
    Happy Monday!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I have a question for everyone. Does anyone else go over on their protein? What are your thoughts? Is it bad or probably ok?

Oh and I think we wait until Wednesday for our weight.
  • CrayonsNCoupons
    Options
    Happy Monday!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I have a question for everyone. Does anyone else go over on their protein? What are your thoughts? Is it bad or probably ok?

Ok thanks. That is what I thought.
  • tigertown11
    Options
    If you weigh in on Wed morning, wait to send me your results then. I am so excited to see how we do. I had a bad day, but back on track!

Is everyone motivating each other throught the home page boards and messaging one another? we need to stay united together and talk regularly to keep each other motivated. If you don't think this is for you, let me know ASAP! But I think we are doing wonderful.

Keep it up ladies!
  • RunningOutOfMyMind
    Options
    Happy Monday!!! I did my exercises on Friday, only did Squats on Saturday, and Sunday I completely fell off the wagon. Not many point for me for the weekend, but I'm here to make it up!

Bring on a nice and healthy week! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • lprunty
    Options

I always seem to be over on my protein. I don't worry about that one too much because what I eat is lean and not fatty.
  • tigertown11
    Options
    I seem to go over on my fat A LOT! I need help with eating more veggies. I can't seem to do it!
  • LoveNevrNds
    Options
    I just bought a new food scale! I am so excited that I can now know for sure how much I am eating. I made dinner (chicken wraps) using it and it was awesome!!!
  • lprunty
    Options
    I just bought a new food scale! I am so excited that I can now know for sure how much I am eating. I made dinner (chicken wraps) using it and it was awesome!!!

A food scale is definitely on my list of things to buy!
  • LoveNevrNds
    Options
    Good Morning!!!
    I just have to say that I am so excited that this weeks challenge has come to an end, not because it was hard, but because when it comes to weight loss I generally start something and then never finish. I am proud to say that I successfully finished week 1 and am pumped and ready for week two! Bring on the burn!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    Its STAT day!!
    here is my progress:
    Stats:
    Starting MFP Weight :241
    Starting SAHMU Weight : 231
    Week 1 Weight : 227
    Goal Weight : 185

Lost 4 lbs!! wow! I''m surprised. that's the most I have lost in one week!
    I also get 5 points this week.