SAHM ORANGE TEAM

Replies

• HNee4
    HNee4 Posts: 27
    What is everyones first mini goal and have you met it yet? Mine was be 180 pounds but I haven't met it yet but I have met ny second mini goal.
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 321 Member
    What is everyones first mini goal and have you met it yet? Mine was be 180 pounds but I haven't met it yet but I have met ny second mini goal.

Since I just started this weight loss journey my first mini goal is to lose 35 lbs before Christmas.
  • LoveNevrNds
    I feel sooooo discouraged! As of today I am .2lbs above what I was on Wednesday. Ugh! I hate when the scale doesn't move. I have even been under my calories, fat and carbs, and mostly under in protein.
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    I feel sooooo discouraged! As of today I am .2lbs above what I was on Wednesday. Ugh! I hate when the scale doesn't move. I have even been under my calories, fat and carbs, and mostly under in protein.

that can come off fast. I am not going to weigh myself til Wed morning because I know I have been terrible. Drink LOTS of water to flush out the fat. This was a tip I received once and in in 3 days I was 3 lbs lighter. so it will change!
  • so what recipe should we submit for the Orange team?

i have chicken enchiladas posted but we need to decide on ONE recipe for our whole team.

what's your choice?
  • LoveNevrNds
    so what recipe should we submit for the Orange team?

i have chicken enchiladas posted but we need to decide on ONE recipe for our whole team.

what's your choice?

My vote is your recipe =D
  • so what recipe should we submit for the Orange team?

what's your choice?

thanks Tasha. I think we only have 2 entered right?
  • LoveNevrNds

what's your choice?

thanks Tasha. I think we only have 2 entered right?

I think there are three, I posted one, you posted one and so did lprunty. =D
  • HNee4
    Strawberry shortcake

4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
    1/2 cup sugar
    2 1/3 cups org. Bisquick
    2/3 cup milk
    3 tbsp. Sugar
    3 tbsp. Butter or margarine, melted
    1 container of whip topping, thawed (8oz.)

Mix strawberries and 1/2 cup sugar; set aside. Heat oven to 425'F.
    Stir bisquick milk, 3tbsp sugar and butter until soft dough forms. Drop 6 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
    Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Allot warm shortcakes, fill &top with strawberries and whip topping.

410 calories per serving.

So wonderful and only eaten o a occasions. :-)
  • lprunty
    lprunty Posts: 108

what's your choice?

My vote is for your chicken enchiladas. :-)
  • HNee4
    Found an awesome site for receives, its www.skinnytaste.com.
  • Ok, i have 3 votes for chicken enchiladas. Strawberry shortcake sounds yummy too.
    thanks for the website!

Has anyone heard from runningoutofmymind? I know she was having terrible tooth issues. hope all went well for her.

I sneaked a peek at the scale tonight. I shouldn't have. i am afraid I won't be much help this week unless a miracle happens over the next two days. I am not used to exercising this much, I wonder if that has anything to do with it. and I'm stressed. and stress will hold onto those pounds!
  • HNee4
    How many days was the push up and jumping jacks to be done?
  • LoveNevrNds
    Ok, i have 3 votes for chicken enchiladas. Strawberry shortcake sounds yummy too.
    thanks for the website!

Has anyone heard from runningoutofmymind? I know she was having terrible tooth issues. hope all went well for her.

I sneaked a peek at the scale tonight. I shouldn't have. i am afraid I won't be much help this week unless a miracle happens over the next two days. I am not used to exercising this much, I wonder if that has anything to do with it. and I'm stressed. and stress will hold onto those pounds!

My updates said that runningoutofmymind hasn't been on in a few days?!?! I don't know where she went =(

Also, if you peeked at night, that is part of your problem! I did that the other night and was so sad, then in the morning I was down 3.5 lbs from the night before, it was just the time of day. And yes, working out and building muscle will slow the weight loss on the scale, my husband had to remind me of that the other night,
  • lprunty
    lprunty Posts: 108
    Good morning! It's Tuesday, and my youngest son's 11th birthday. I'm bummed that he is still with his daddy, but I get to see him on friday. He'll be with me for a week before he moves with his dad permanently. :-(

I'm not sure how much help I'll be on the weigh-in...I've been working out, but now it's that TOM, and I've been stressed about this job that I really really want. But we'll see!
  • Louie= Happy birthday to your son! I wish things could be better for you. Remember to take care of yourself first so you can be strong for him. and don't worry about TOM, everyone will be taking their turn on that.

Tasha= I know that runningoutofmymind had a root canal done. she probably hasn't been able to log on. but we may have to look for a replacement if we don't hear from her.

proudfirewife: what is your real name? how are things going for you? its 4 days of jumping jacks and pushups.

I have earned 5 pts along with Tasha. We have a great start to this.

Remember to vote on main thread for winning team recipe. we can't vote for our own though.
  • HNee4
    Louie= Happy birthday to your son! I wish things could be better for you. Remember to take care of yourself first so you can be strong for him. and don't worry about TOM, everyone will be taking their turn on that.

Tasha= I know that runningoutofmymind had a root canal done. she probably hasn't been able to log on. but we may have to look for a replacement if we don't hear from her.

proudfirewife: what is your real name? how are things going for you? its 4 days of jumping jacks and pushups.

I have earned 5 pts along with Tasha. We have a great start to this.

Remember to vote on main thread for winning team recipe. we can't vote for our own though.

Ok, that's what I thought. After I finish today ill have 4 points. Better then I thought. Lol. I was thinking it was 5 days like the exercise. I seem to forget to enter in my exercise in my log but I need to be more diligent. Good luck on everyone for the weigh in tomorrow.
  • HNee4
    Ok. After looking over my stuff im not sure how many points I have.

Emotional, receipe, push ups, jumping jacks, exercise are everything u can get points for, correct?

If so, I've gotten 4 out of 5. Its been so hot, had to get 40 minutes of exercise in. Ill do better next week.
  • Ok. After looking over my stuff im not sure how many points I have.

Emotional, receipe, push ups, jumping jacks, exercise are everything u can get points for, correct?

If so, I've gotten 4 out of 5. Its been so hot, had to get 40 minutes of exercise in. Ill do better next week.

you can get one more point for sleep.
  • Week 3 (can you believe it!)

A special thanks to Stacy (blue team) and everyone else who sends me ideas..Keep them coming.

Cardio Challenge: 45min X 5 days this week

Strength Challenge: Lunges 15 per day x 2 days and Crunches 50 per day X 2 days

Stretch Challenge:
    Stretch before and after every workout this week. Here is a site that has some great stretching examples, http://www.thewalkingsite.com/stretching.html

Water Challenge: 64 OZ of Water a day for atleast 4 days.

Team Challenge:
    Get to know your team: Each team member needs to read there teammates profile and make a comment on your team thread about them. Let your teammates know why they are great teammates or why they inspire you to try harder.

*Everyone is doing a great job! Keep up the great work!