SAHM ORANGE TEAM

Options

Replies

• HNee4
    HNee4 Posts: 27
    Options
    Here are my stats:

I've lost 3lbs this week. YEA! :-) Alot better then last week.

Starting MFP Weight: 202
    Starting SAHMU Weight: 182
    Week 2 Weight: 182

Total lost: 20 lbs

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • HNee4
    Options
    We only have 4 members on our team now, correct?
  • HNee4
    Options
    I would like to start by saying thank you to all of my teammates. You all are so inspiring and your continued support help keep ne motivated.

Becky: you are an awesome leader leader. Thanks for all you do. Im sort for the loss of your mother, I couldn't imagine. Going through that. I am also sorry for the lack of support from your husband and I know this has to be difficult for you but you have managed to loss weight dispite all of this. So, id like to congratulate you and tell you that your such an inspiration to be because you have managed to take control of your life and stat moving toward a new you. You are a strong he and courageous women abdomen know you can accomplish anything.

Tasha: you &I I both have little ones at home and seeing you succeed helps me. Sometimes I want to say im to tired or don't have time to exercise today but then I see your post and It motivates me.

Louie: you & I have a lot of weight goals/issues in common
    I to have ba y weight that I didn't get off before having another and when I saw the scale around 200to I decided to take control. Seeing you adapt and o er one has to web inspiring to me. You work, take care of your children and ma aging to get in your exercise .. I stay a home and take care of my fanily so I have no reason to not take care of myself as well. You inspired me to take control, stop making excuses and being lazy.

Sorry if there are typos, im doing this from my phone. Don't have internet on our home computer. :-)I thanks everyone for keeping me accountable and not give up on myself.
  • tigertown11
    Options
    this is from the main thread. Please read

Hi Ladies,

We are going to add a new rule to this challenge:
    If a member does not log in or comment on your team thread for more than 3 days, they will be replaced. Part of the journey of losing weight is having support. If a team member is going out of town or need a few personnal days please let your captain know and this will not apply to you. Everyone must weigh in on Wednesdays, if you are unable to on Wednesday please post your weight along with your points on Tuesday.

*Team Captains-please msg the person that is not logging in and let them know, give them a chance to respond if they do not they will be disqualified.

Please post this on your Team thread.
  • tigertown11
    Options

wow! great work this week!!!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    We only have 4 members on our team now, correct?

yes you are correct. since we haven't heard from runningoutofmymind, she is disqualified and Karie is looking for a replacement. I will note it on the main site. also, if you know someone that wants to get in, tell them ASAP!!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    I would like to start by saying thank you to all of my teammates. You all are so inspiring and your continued support help keep ne motivated.

Becky: you are an awesome leader leader. Thanks for all you do. Im sort for the loss of your mother, I couldn't imagine. Going through that. I am also sorry for the lack of support from your husband and I know this has to be difficult for you but you have managed to loss weight dispite all of this. So, id like to congratulate you and tell you that your such an inspiration to be because you have managed to take control of your life and stat moving toward a new you. You are a strong he and courageous women abdomen know you can accomplish anything.

Tasha: you &I I both have little ones at home and seeing you succeed helps me. Sometimes I want to say im to tired or don't have time to exercise today but then I see your post and It motivates me.

I to have ba y weight that I didn't get off before having another and when I saw the scale around 200to I decided to take control. Seeing you adapt and o er one has to web inspiring to me. You work, take care of your children and ma aging to get in your exercise .. I stay a home and take care of my fanily so I have no reason to not take care of myself as well. You inspired me to take control, stop making excuses and being lazy.

Sorry if there are typos, im doing this from my phone. Don't have internet on our home computer. :-)I thanks everyone for keeping me accountable and not give up on myself.

you are so sweet! I usually can try and motivate others, I have a hard time with myself. and any parenting tips for a 6 year old boy are welcome at any time!!
  • lprunty
    lprunty Posts: 108
    Options
    Here is my weight check-in. I'm not too bummed because it was expected. Next week will be much better!!

Starting MFP Weight-192 lbs
    Starting SAHMU Weight-192lbs
    Week 1 Weight-187
    week 2 Weight-187
    Goal Weight- 145 lbs

No loss. Sorry ladies. I'll make it up next week.
  • tigertown11
    Options
    Stats:
    Starting MFP Weight :241
    Starting SAHMU Weight : 231
    Week 1 Weight : 227
    Week 2 :227.6
    Goal Weight : 185
    Loss:
    Gain: .4 (does that even count?) yup, it's still weight
  • tigertown11
    Options
    Here is my weight check-in. I'm not too bummed because it was expected. Next week will be much better!!

Starting MFP Weight-192 lbs
    Starting SAHMU Weight-192lbs
    Week 1 Weight-187
    week 2 Weight-187
    Goal Weight- 145 lbs

No loss. Sorry ladies. I'll make it up next week.

that's okay louie, I think week 2 always does that to people.
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight: 286.5
    Starting SAHMU (7/20): 283
    Week 2 Weight (7/27): 280.2
    Week 3 Weight (8/3): 279.2
    Weekly loss: 1
    SAHMU Total Loss: 3.8

I wasn't expecting any loss being on vacation but I am happy to say one pound is happily welcome!!! YAY!
  • LoveNevrNds
    Options

Thank you! It is hard to get out and make myself exercise some days, but I am so glad that it helps you as well!!!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    orange team has 23 points with only 4 members!! good work girls
    total weight loss as a team this week is 3.6 lbs!!
  • lprunty
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight: 286.5
    Starting SAHMU (7/20): 283
    Week 2 Weight (7/27): 280.2
    Week 3 Weight (8/3): 279.2
    Weekly loss: 1
    SAHMU Total Loss: 3.8

I wasn't expecting any loss being on vacation but I am happy to say one pound is happily welcome!!! YAY!

I'm impressed! Not sure I could still manage to lose while on vacation! Shows your dedication. Keep it up!!
  • HNee4
    Options

wow! great work this week!!!

Congrats! That's amazing. Keep up the fantastic work.
  • LoveNevrNds
    Options
    Question - I want to know your opinions on Fast Food. I know the general thought of Fast Food is that is is fattening and high in calories, but what if you think before you order and fit it into your food plan for the day? Is it still "bad"?
  • HNee4
    Options
    Question - I want to know your opinions on Fast Food. I know the general thought of Fast Food is that is is fattening and high in calories, but what if you think before you order and fit it into your food plan for the day? Is it still "bad"?

I have eaten fast food like mcdonalds and just added it to my journal. If you eat the regular portion or alter alter it, hamburger with no bun, I think it would be fine. I wouldn't do it all the time because its also high in fat but on ocassion as a treat, im not sure what'd it hurt. :-)I hope that helps.
  • HNee4
    Options
    What's everyones thoughts on food prep/cooking? Do you guys log it as cardiovascular exercise or just forget it?
  • lprunty
    Options
    What's everyones thoughts on food prep/cooking? Do you guys log it as cardiovascular exercise or just forget it?

I don't usually add anything that is normal activity for me. The reason being that obviously my normal activity wasn't doing anything for me, so I want to make sure that the calories I am burning are beyond my normal activity...I hope that made sense....lol :-)
  • LoveNevrNds
    Options

I only track my actual exercise. If I went out and said, this is what I am doing as my activity for the day, then it is tracked, but I don't add cleaning or walking to the mailbox with my baby, shopping or anything like that. I just consider it normal routine and go from there.s =D