Halo Top, where have you been all this time?

Options
Sooooo, I just discovered this magical treat. Commence happy dance...

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    It's been there. Where you been?
  • Annemarie101
    Annemarie101 Posts: 9 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    It's been there. Where you been?

I have no idea. I usually avoid the ice cream section. I learned about it on here. :)
  • quatermore
    quatermore Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting about this ice cream. I've looked it up and can't wait to try it.
  • mfpanyko
    mfpanyko Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Now I want some...
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Dont get it in the UK :(
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Walmart in maine is finaly carrying it. couldn't find it in the state before. 8 flavors but ill take it.
  • Annemarie101
    Options

That stinks. It's really good and only 60 calories per half cup.
  • WayTooHonest
    WayTooHonest Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    LMAO I expected to be reading about a bra :D
  • BeverlyMarsh1986
    BeverlyMarsh1986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Halo Top is awesome! Just had the birthday cake flavor (my favorite). Arctic Zero is another brand. Their "higher" calorie ones (75 per serving) are good and Walmart carries them! Try Chocolate Cherry Chunk or Brownie Blast!
  • bethanyka
    bethanyka Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    There's one called Enlightened (I think that's the name or something similar ) that's good and low cal. I had the choc chip cookie dough and it was really good!
  • Annemarie101
    Options
    LMAO I expected to be reading about a bra :D

A missed marketing opportunity! :p
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Can't get it here in Canada either :(.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options

Not all flavors are the same cals...I had peanut butter cup last night which is slightly higher and totally worth it.

• Annemarie101
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »

Not all flavors are the same cals...I had peanut butter cup last night which is slightly higher and totally worth it.

I only bought the lower cal ones this time, they were pretty good and rich tasting.

Of course, I immediately opened each one and tried them. :smiley:
  • medic2038
    medic2038 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I too just discovered halo top!
    It's definitely nice to be able to have some ice cream without completely destroying your macros for the day.

Just curious do all of the flavors have that somewhat "snowy" texture, or just the one I tried?
    By "snowy" I mean gets almost kind of powdery, instead of creamy like you'd expect from ice cream.
  • BurlzGettingFit
    BurlzGettingFit Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    medic2038 wrote: »
    It's definitely nice to be able to have some ice cream without completely destroying your macros for the day.

Just curious do all of the flavors have that somewhat "snowy" texture, or just the one I tried?
    By "snowy" I mean gets almost kind of powdery, instead of creamy like you'd expect from ice cream.

They all do. I don't buy it anymore, I prefer real ice cream. When I did try all of them though I would let it sit out and melt a little bit before eating it and then it had more of a ice cream texture to me!
  • ninjamere1
    ninjamere1 Posts: 40 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Definitely let it sit out for a few minutes and it changes to creamy ice cream. They have a note about it on the carton with some explanation :)
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options

ninjamere1 wrote: »

Definitely let it sit out for a few minutes and it changes to creamy ice cream. They have a note about it on the carton with some explanation :)

^This definitely. As they said, the container has a big paragraph on the back that starts with "Let's not rush this. It's worth the wait." with a big spiel about freezing harder and to let it set out on the counter for a few minutes. It's not made to be eaten instantly from the freezer.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I have only just noticed it our stores in the past month, but I have yet to try it.