5'10" ladies what's your goal?

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im 5 11 with a larger frame and shooting for 170. Im okay with stopping on either side of that number if I feel good there.
  • mystic2girl
    Options
    I am also 5'10" and am aiming for 150. It's within healthy weight for all frames and I think is a good, attainable number with some work. Anything lower than that, I would talk to my doctor.

Good Luck!
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    1st goal is 180 and going from there. Where ever my body settles.

I'm 5'10" and i had the same thoughts. 1st goal 180 and see how i feel at that point. I've been the underweight girl and been the overweight girl and didn't like myself at either size. i felt confortable at 180 and couldn't see myself going lower than 160. Kinda like the curves and with age, a little padding will help smooth out the wrinkles.
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and I started at 185. I'm 153 now, and I'm shooting for 145. My first goal was 150, but now that I'm pretty much there I want to see what 145 looks like. From there I don't think I'll lose any more but focus on toning and muscle building.
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11", my goal is 170lbs, I know from being that weight years ago, that it actually looks quite good on me, puts me in a size 12 and I would be thrilled! I should add, I am a medium frame :)

Katie
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I am aiming for 150lbs, then see how I feel when I get there.
  • bowwowlova
    Options
    I'm about 5'8 and already reached my goal of 145 so now I'm aiming for 140
    :)
  • nicbic123
    nicbic123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd say about 154lbs...I'm 5ft 1in...BMI indicator would say maximum of 132lbs......but i think they are wrong as they do not take build or muscle density into account unless weighed on a special scale which does this!!
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be at 155. I have a medium to large frame. About ten more lbs to go then it's mastering the maintaining part!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My goal is 165lbs. What I weighed when I got pregnant at 17 so many years ago but if I lose more I'm willing
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I'm aiming for 130lbs, I would consider myself to have quite a small frame. Although, when I get a bit closer to that I'll probably reassess as I haven't been around that weight for several years :-))
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    You don't want to go lower then 12 stone. I'm 5ft11 and I'm nearly 13 and I'm quite happy with that. Check your ideal weight for your height and that should be fine. Mine is 12 and a half stone but I don't want to get any slimmer then I am now. I'd look ill.
    I have seen STONE mentioned before, but i have NO idea what that means, can someone please help me out???? Thanks!!

Not sure if this has been answered but a 'stone' is 14lbs so 12 stone is about 168lbs :-))
  • unfortunatelyfatagain
    Options
    My goal is 150lbs ro 145lbs, have an average size frame and checking in a 5'11". For the past 10 years my weight has been a rollercoster since having my 2 boys. I went to Mexico at the end of March and regained 15 of the 20 I lost for the vacation. It seems every year this seems to happen. Get all motived for the coming holiday season, go on vaction, and forget the routine. I don't know if its just me, but I find that if you eat clean and take a break, it kicks you in the but. Not to mention I hurt my knee in January and had to stop cardio off and on for the past seven months and now have tendonitis that will not go away. I was down to a size six but have climbed back up to a 10 in four months :(. Once I get back to 155lbs, I need to remember not to get cocky and keep the maintenance up. Any pointers?
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" but I've been as low as 165, I don't look or feel well at that weight, at 185 I look & feel good, but I will be very happy to maintain right at 200 pounds when I get there! I have skinny pictures of me on my frig so I can look at them and aspire to look like that again! It is all in how you feel about yourself, weight is just a number, The charts are just a guide! Do what feels good for you!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and my goal is 165.5/160. There are a couple of websites that can help with determining your "happy weight".
  • Divabonita88
    Divabonita88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    170 ish dont want to be a twig!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm currently about 12.25 stone, when I drop below 12, I will consider this, in the meantime, I think MFP says I should aim for 11 stone. When I was 19 at uni I was 10.5 stones and I looked HOT!!! xx
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    From a 6'0" athletic build lady, I'm currently at 160lbs and pretty happy here (M up top, size 8-10 on bottoms). I wouldn't be at all opposed to dropping down into the 150's, but I don't obsess over it. Also, always keep in mind that muscle mass skews your weight quite a bit, so go by how you feel and how your clothes fit. I'm into CrossFit, and it always amazes me how "much" those ladies weigh, but still look dynamite! It's because they're lean, strong, and super-sexy. In fact, I've seen a testimonial from one lady who's starting weight and ending weight were EXACTLY THE SAME (155lbs at like 5'3") and she went from like a size 10 to a size 2!! Flat abs, strong upper body, and overall tone. Weight is a helpful starting point, to be sure, but really track your measurements, especially if you're incorporating weight training into your routine (which you totally should!) You'd be suprised how sexy 5lbs can look when it's all muscle =D
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    Between 145lbs and 160lbs.
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    150 is my long term goal exactly! My short term goals are 185 and 170.

yay for tall ladies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!