can you eat two slices of pizza if it fits in your calories?

Options
And still loose weight

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Of course.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Absolutely - although you might experience a small "gain" of water weight if it's high in sodium, but that'll soon come off again. As long as you stick to your calorie goal you'll lose over time, but it may not always be consistent.

(And you can eat whatever you want, really, but realistically you want to make choices that are good for nutrition and satiety. In other words, don't eat pizza ALL the time, enjoy it in moderation! :) )
  • EricExtreme
    EricExtreme Posts: 95 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Duplicate post deleted
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I eat all the pizza and it never stops me hitting my goal
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I avoid some of the more 'creative' toppings my favorite pizza place offers, like battered-breaded cauliflower, mac-n-cheese, or french fries (I'm not kidding and they are quite good), but sure.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I avoid some of the more 'creative' toppings my favorite pizza place offers, like battered-breaded cauliflower, mac-n-cheese, or french fries (I'm not kidding and they are quite good), but sure.

the first time someone told me you could get a pizza with Canadian Bacon and Saurkraut, I thought they'd lost their mind. But OMG, do I miss those pizzas now....
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Calories are calories no matter where they come from