your input please gentlemen...

Options
15678911»

Replies

• foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    just to add to that - cris - you'd probably fall into the built fat, (hate that term) category, however, what I see isn't just that shape in your pics - You have more muscle/tone which is great - but most important is the personality that goes with it.

Personally, i first look at eyes, smile, body language / personality and then the overall look/appearance. Occasionally, i have to hold my hands up like a lot of women out there - Appearance comes first if you're super hot.

My ex was probably about 14/15 stone when i first met him however over the years that went up by another 2-3 and still has a "beer belly" now, although from behind you wouldn't really tell - but it didn't mean I went off him - SOME aspects of his personality had me stay up until recently.

It really does depend on the guy from my perspective.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I been with my wife for 20 years...

She is 4'11"

when we first met, she was a Size 2, now after 3 kids, she is a size 8 and of course she has stretch marks on her hips due to our children.

Now, I would say I find her more attractive today, then when we first met. She is the one to point out the stretch marks, I am actually oblivious to them, I'm to busy loking at other areas. ;)

I find her extremely sexy and attractive, and I try to get her in bed everyday, so that should say something after 20 years...of her HOTNESS! :)

Anyway, to sum it up, I ahve dated very attractive women, easily a 10 and also some women that could be rated a 1 by some males, but the women that was a 1 I dated for several months, the 10's usually lasted 1 or 2 dates.

why? because of their personalities, my wife is super sexy because our personalities match well and we have fun and tease each other, I am sure some men don't find her attractive, but really only my opinion matters :)

The old saying goes, while it sounds cruel, it makes sense, "beauty is only a light switch away"

Think about it, before you think it is mean, but what do you ahve when the light is off? personality connection right?

while looks are important, for a solid healthy relatonship it is all personality, I work out to look good for myself and my wife, as she does as well, but really it is her personality that I am attracted to.

my advice, relax, have fun, and take life easy, no one is perfect and you can't change people, if it doesn't work for you then move on, but find happiness with the person you are with.

Attitude and personality are the foundation of a solid relationship, looks come and go, but try and be sexy for your spouse, because when my wife bust out the low cut top or the miniskirt...i turn into a teenage boy...hehe
  • astul
    astul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to look like picture 12!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    There has to be a better picture to rate the guys from! Personally none of them take my fancy - purely based on looks.

I agree. There must be! I've looked a few times and while I can find some images similar to the ones we've seen that show various female body types/shapes, I'm finding very little for men. (Which could be the start of a whole new conversation, no?)

If anyone can find one, please share!

I'd also like to add, for me, I can be/have been attracted to just about any male size/shape/form you can think of. It's all about personality, the ability to make me laugh, treating me with respect, confidence, common interests.

In terms of more physical/appearance: eyes and hands are really big items for me. And taking some pride in your appearance. You don't have to be a fashion icon. Just having on clean clothes that fit your body type--whatever it may be--is all I request.

I think it was originally said about women/Barbies, but I'm echoing it here: It does not matter how good looking or hot you are, if you're an @$$hoL3, I'll know it the minute you open your mouth and I'll have NO interest in you. At all.

<3 G.Mouse
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    now Stephanielynn is one of my friends on here, I think she has really displayed a real good job of dedication and what a great diet and work out can achieve. I personally think she is stunning, and for teh record, her hubby has done a great job as well (pics on her blog)

what she demonstrates simply is that it can be achieved and she did it for herself, I am sure her hubby loves it, but loved her the same before.

I really admire her dedication and awesome phot skills, in which I am super jealous of.

But kudos to her and those who ahve achieved their goals, I can only hope I make it there soon, but the dedication is remarkable and worth admiring.
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Aliena
    Aliena Posts: 13
    Options
    I guess I am about number 18 or 19 at present and aiming for number 12. There is no way I could ever look like most of those girls for a very simple reason - I have children! I certainly wouldn't trade my kids to get my pre-children body back (well, except when they are really driving me insane!). I showed the pictures to my husband and he said he would go for 12 or 13 as I expected - I know what he goes for as he doesn't make any kind of secret of it!

As far as the pictures of the men go, either builtfat or chubbyfat - I don't like guys too skinny or too muscly.
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Aliena you can achieve what you want regardless of having had kids IMO, Stephanie has two children I believe and her results speak for themselves!

I'd say I was a 12/14 and would like to be a 3/5 ideally!

Going by the males pictures I'm attracted to something between built and Builtfat!

I'd be lying if I said looks/build didn't count at all, I mean if I were out (and single) I'd be more inclined to chat with someone who I was physically attracted to than someone I wasn't, thats regardless of personality because I wouldn't know what it was! As far as long term relationships, personality is definatly a huge factor!!
  • Aliena
    Aliena Posts: 13
    Options
    Aliena you can achieve what you want regardless of having had kids IMO, Stephanie has two children I believe and her results speak for themselves!

I was meaning more that my underlying body shape has changed. I lost all my baby weight after both kids but despite weighing the same (slightly less even) I still couldn't fit into my slim fit jeans any more as my hips were just too big. Pre kids I was a lot more straight up and down (I was only 20 when I had my first) whereas now I have hips and boobs no matter what my weight! If anything I prefered my shape after having kids to before. I just don't prefer it with the additional few stone I've put on in the last few years!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    just saw this and it reminded me of this discussion. hope that more models look like her in the year to come.

~g.mouse

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/galleries/kate_upton_curves_ahead/kate_upton_curves_ahead.html
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    Re: http://i54.tinypic.com/iwivbn.jpg

#5 is how I used to look and I would like to get back to that. I look like #19 right now so I have a looong way to go.

Re: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0X1ggm5ZqsA/S9z6fLJYtmI/AAAAAAAAE2w/-2k2r1CvOTE/s1600/body2.jpg

"Swimmer" is hot, hot, hot. His cute face influences my choice.

I think StephanieLynn has a rocking body. Strong and healthy is sexy to me.
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options

If there was a picture of a combination of 2 & 3
    > :flowerforyou:

I think the only thing average about #14 is her face. otherwise i would say she is similar to #5 but a little less toned
    #1 is kinda sad looking, #2 is the media ideal (think transformers hotties)
    I think #'s 3,5,11 have the best bodies (with some variations)

but in the end its all just personal preferences :drinker:
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on the guy, who the guy was raised around and who he clicks with. If a guy is raised around curvy chunky women I think he would be more open to dating women who were curvy.

The thing is...all the females in my family are 20 or 21's according to the little chart shown on previous pages. And we are ALL happily married. I am a 21 and been married 7 years now. I asked my husband which girl he found cutest and he said #20. I personally would like to be a #15 but honestly I think, that even though he would still love me, that would be to "skinny" for my husband.

It all depends on the guy. Some guys like a 1, some like a 21. If 3 girls who are 21's can find love, there is hope in the world! My husband has always told me you'd be surprised at how many guys actually like girls with curves.
  • drmastermind
    drmastermind Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    personally I see nothing wrong with any of the girls from 3 on but think the most physically attractive are the one's from 3-17. The one's who are the most appealing in those pictures would have to be 5,6,7,15 and 16 mainly because they look like they're enjoying themselves. IMO it's not so much the girls body that's attractive, it's her demeanour. A simple smile can may a heavier girl far more beautiful than a thin girl, but there's almost nothing that can make those stick figure girls that they call models attractive.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I would love #5's Tummy, #6 thighs and #7 Arms and I would be the happiest woman in the planet.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    now Stephanielynn is one of my friends on here, I think she has really displayed a real good job of dedication and what a great diet and work out can achieve. I personally think she is stunning, and for teh record, her hubby has done a great job as well (pics on her blog)

what she demonstrates simply is that it can be achieved and she did it for herself, I am sure her hubby loves it, but loved her the same before.

I really admire her dedication and awesome phot skills, in which I am super jealous of.

But kudos to her and those who ahve achieved their goals, I can only hope I make it there soon, but the dedication is remarkable and worth admiring.

Awwwww.... thanks hun... that was nice of you to say :) And yes my husband loved me and was just as attracted to me before I got this lean as he is now. I married a wonderful man who loves ME. Like many other guys on here have expressed... attraction is about so much more than body type. I asked him one time what made him love me so much and he said it was because I was sweet, smart, and caring... and that I felt like home to him. That was a good answer!

As far as what body type I go for in a guy... I feel like my husband is perfect! He is muscular but not huge and he's a bit more stocky than lean. I'll upload a picture but cut out his face (since I'm not sure if he'll want his face up there...)

5977339299_fd2c70c0a0.jpg