Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

LGBT

Jakeemblem123Jakeemblem123 Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
Not that it matters we're all here to support each other on our journeys just wondering how many are under the rainbow flag

Replies

• Timshel_Timshel_ Member Posts: 22,908 Member Member Posts: 22,908 Member
    Got my support.
  • PrincessMel72PrincessMel72 Member Posts: 1,094 Member Member Posts: 1,094 Member
    Got my support as well!
  • mattg5566mattg5566 Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Mfp does have a LGBT group.
  • tmanfromtexastmanfromtexas Member Posts: 928 Member Member Posts: 928 Member
    ^^^ This
  • Ryan_B1977Ryan_B1977 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Love is love. That's all I gots to say bout that.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcksSomebodyWakeUpHIcks Member Posts: 3,836 Member Member Posts: 3,836 Member
    Sometimes... why, who's asking?!

I'm taking notes.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 20,172 Member Member Posts: 20,172 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    with true equal rights, is support still required? really, I don't know; I'm asking.

I don't see it is anything to do with rights. It is finding like-minded people that workout, and you can also have discussions about issues that are close to you. Seems simple enough. It wasn't exclusionary in any way.

My question was... does that community still need active support?

They do because having, equal rights doesn't equate with; equal treatment or even application/enforcement of, those rights.

Thats true.... for now.
    Thing is, that needs to continue to change, and it is.
  • Jimb376mfpJimb376mfp Member Posts: 5,240 Member Member Posts: 5,240 Member
    You have my support,
    I searched MFP Support and Motivation for LGBT and found a LGBT Fitness Group FYI.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcksSomebodyWakeUpHIcks Member Posts: 3,836 Member Member Posts: 3,836 Member
    I'm LGBT too and was wondering how many are on here :)

Have you met @amyteacake ?

I'm as neutral as Switzerland.

And you keep pretty good time.