• jcv4cnzn2dcn.jpg
    I've got my flag up at my university dorms :D<3
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    You have my axe!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    when do heteros get a flag? I want a flag! tantrum.gif

Heteros have never been ridiculed, assaulted, or killed because of their sexual orientation

Mmmmm, this could get interesting. #Hollywood #lastmanstanding
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member

Heteros have never been ridiculed, assaulted, or killed because of their sexual orientation

Mmmmm, this could get interesting. #Hollywood #lastmanstanding

Hetero and cis people do not understand the daily struggle.

I had to look that up.

Cisgender (often abbreviated to simply cis) is a term for people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth. Cisgender may also be defined as those who have "a gender identity or perform a gender role society considers appropriate for one's sex". It is the opposite of the term transgender.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Here and proud <3
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 139 Member
    Gay as the day I was born!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited May 2017

Maybe if people would look to the future instead of their rearview mirror, they could be happier. I dont see homosexuals being killed unless you are in an area controlled by ISIS, then not only are they killing homosexuals but Christians too...

How about Wyoming?

ETA: In case that was too cryptic, I'm referring to Matthew Sheppard.

Also, just so we're clear that this does impact people in the good ol' U.S. of A.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States

Don't knock Wikipedia. Those are credible sources, to my knowledge.
  • levynthevariant
    levynthevariant Posts: 1 Member
    *waves* I'm here, a fellow advocate and community member! <3 Best of luck to everyone looking to improve their quality of life!
  • canadian_vegan
    canadian_vegan Posts: 46 Member
    hey there are lots of LGBT people here just like in the real world. The group is very supportive and you don't have to worry about things devolving most of the time. ;)