Motivation!! Staying in ketosis. Keto lifestyle

Options
osnaya_n
osnaya_n Posts: 2 Member
I stick to Keto for 3 days then when i pass my 20 net carbs & feel like the whole day was ruined so i tell myself to just start fresh the next day and go ahead & eat carbs the rest of the day.
for some reason passing those 20 net carbs makes me feel like i just ruined the entire day. Ive heard that you don't get into ketosis with more than 20 net carbs... something needs to change.
Need help please :)

Replies

• DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Join this group, thousands of ketoers who can help with advice and experience.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    If you're struggling with carb binges on day three, just imagine Day 233. Perhaps a modest calorie deficit is a better approach, barring any medical condition that requires you to restrict carbs.
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    It's net carbs. That's fiber subtracted from total carbs. You could try a product like ketocana which puts you right back into ketosis. You could also fast a bit the days you go over. That should get you right back into it.
  • MacBugg
    MacBugg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This was helpful. I'm trying to research ways to deepen keto after a bad day myself.
  • 1chuy
    1chuy Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Hola