Size 16 to 6 - A complete surprise for my husband.

Options

Replies

• sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations!!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    WOW! He is going to be awestruck Im sure. And a big THANK YOU going out to your hubby and all of the other soldiers that make the sacrifices that they do.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job. What a nice surprise for him.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! LOOK AT YOU!!! Fantastic job! And totally cool that you took pics in the same pose - what a great idea!
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your victory! What a smart and healthy thing for you to do while your husband is deployed. You are beautiful.
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I can't wait to hear how he reacts! Very inspiring!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    The incredible shrinking woman! Nice work!
  • girlygirl761
    girlygirl761 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You might need to wear a name tag so your husband will recognize you :)
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    love the progression photos...congratulations!

I have to ask - did you intentionally wear the same outfit in different sizes or did it just work out that way? LOL I'm so nosy, I thought it was a really dramatic way to show the weight loss though. "Here's what this outfit looks like at this size"...and so on. Anyway, what a neat story! Will be looking for the update in a few months!
    It was sort of an accident LOL. When I needed to go to the M size, I decided to buy the same so that the pics looked more uniform. That and the other colors of the same shirt were awful. One was what I like to call 'highlighter yellow' - so not flattering!

Thanks, guys! I seriously could not have done with without MFP and all of my wonderful MFP friends who have been so wonderful and encouraging. Having a goal and support has helped me stay sane over the past 5+ months!

Also, I look like such a tool in these pictures. How do people get such good pictures of themselves in the mirror???
  • cardio_fit
    Options
    Congrats. You entered the race and you won! An inspiration to us all!
  • YogiGirlLucy
    YogiGirlLucy Posts: 290
    Options
    What a great story! The before and after pics are great, and inspirational. You look absolutely amazing. Please do keep us updated!
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! What an inspiration and won't that be such a wonderful surprise for your husband!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Oh, a lot of people are wondering what he knows. He knows I've been going to the gym every day since he left and he knows I've lost some weight. That's it. He has no idea how much or how I look now! I'm not going to tell him, either :)
  • flab2steel
    flab2steel Posts: 48
    Options
    True inspiration!
  • sweettoughness
    sweettoughness Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    OMG!! you look great!!! Im sure he is going to love it!!!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Wow he is gonna be surprised! You look awesome!!
  • keeks8281
    keeks8281 Posts: 53
    Options
    That is amazing!! Fantastic job!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love the pictures, I can literally see you shrinking in each one. Your hubby is going to be beyond excited to see you!!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    wtg u look great! i did this when my husband went on a 6 month deployment (submarines) after i had my daughter it was fun to suprise him!
  • MzBarasha
    MzBarasha Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great! keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!