Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• mystic2girl
    Options
    You look great. Your story is really inspiring. Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!
    You look great..love the face fuzz :laugh:

What a fantastic accomplishment. You really should be proud of yourself. Thanks for the inspiration dude xx
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hard work pays off :)
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! Great job keep it up and thanks for the reminder on not giving up!!! :)
  • itsjen516
    itsjen516 Posts: 86
    Options
    Congrats soo happy for you :)
  • pork_belly
    pork_belly Posts: 144
    Options
    Good job!!! Way to go!!!
  • Hopey33
    Hopey33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic, well done you!
  • dumb_blonde
    Options
    Oh my goodness...the difference is phenomenal! You should be massively proud of yourself, that's quite an accomplishment! Keep up the good work :)
  • xxFinkyxx
    xxFinkyxx Posts: 6
    Options
    Ohmigish! Where did you go!!! What a huge transformation. You look amazing!!!
  • Cice
    Cice Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow! Great Job!!
  • janineswenson
    janineswenson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WHat a difference a year and a great attitude can make! Thank you for sharing. I like the pointers you gave about treating ourselves..much wisdom there. ("but a treat is special, or it's not a treat.") I'm gonna share that next week with the group of gals I've been meeting with this summer.

We are reading and discussing a book together called "Made to Crave". I've been on MFP for 5 years, but haven't had any real life friends on it until now. We've often discussed if we will hhave to log our meals for life. I think we've decided that we pretty much will or we fall back to where we started. (Intake wise, not weight wise)

God Bless you and your family. Your wife must be so proud of your endurance.

J9
  • JoelleMonique
    Options
    Just read your post and now I'm sitting at my desk at work with tears in my eyes. Well done you're an insiration.
  • mrdavidjk
    mrdavidjk Posts: 105
    Options
    what and achievement amazingly well done
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Inspiring - thanks for sharing!! What a great role model for your family!
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow well done!! You dont even look like you need to lose any more weight on your face etc?! Brilliant job.
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your very inspiring story. What a fantastic accomplishment! You look great! I love your attitude!
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow you look hot dude! I'm shooting for the same goal that you just achieved!! 1/3 of my body weight gone! Keep up the good work!
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great job You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!