Did cup size reduce

Options

Replies

• kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I started out at a 44DDD and I have lost 24 pounds. I am now a 40DD. Technically I am 38 inches under the bust but Macy's says that I should wear a larger strap because it would be more comfortable.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I've lost 31.5 pounds so far and my chest measurements have gone down, but not my cup size yet. I think it's only a matter of time though before I have to go down in cup size. I still have a little over 30 lbs. to lose so I'll likely go from a D to a C like I was before my weight gain. Oh well!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40D to a 36C so far.. hopefully the cup size doesn't get any smaller when Im done
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yep .. I went from a full D to a small C.
  • CarolinaPride
    Options
    Sorry for the delay of response....vacation will do that! :)

Y-E-S!!! It is the first place I gain and LOSE! Many Many friends have the same problem.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    As much as I would LOVE for my cup size to shrink, I don't think it will. I've always been a DD, even before I gained all the weight. I'm just hoping that I'll at least go to a D since my goal weight is the smallest I will have been since I was 14 or so.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36C to itty itty committee. LOL 34 not sure if I am an a or b.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    You can reduce band size or cup size or both. For me, I definitely have lost in band size, but I discovered I was wearing the wrong cup size when I got measured recently, so I have no idea if my cup size has shrunk since I started losing weight. It's a bigger cup size than I was wearing, but I have no way to compare it to last summer.
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    i wish lol x
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    from a 38D to a 34C
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My cup actually went up. I went from a 44E to a 36G as I lost almost 80lbs :laugh: :laugh:
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Down just 13 lbs and I am already losing in the band area. Years ago (and 100+ lbs ago), I was 154 lbs and a 38C, now I am a 48DDD. What goes up must come down (hopefully). :flowerforyou:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38DD to a 36DD - didn't reduce cup size
  • florory
    florory Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have gone down from a tight 36 to the smallest hook on a 34 and from an FF to an E which is a wee bit gapey at the top. Have stopped breastfeeding too though, so there may be a bit of that also.
  • Loseforb
    Loseforb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Stephaniebingletastic
    Options
    I have only started my weight loss recently and have already dropped from a D to a C cup, and they look like they are shirnking every day.

I was a late developer, so if I lose the weight I have gained since University I guess I will be back with bee stings at the end of it, it must be my natural shape.

Good luck and don't let losing breast fat deter you in your goal!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    yes, historically when I am slimmer my breasts are smaller. I'm only a D cup when I'm pregnant or way over weight (thank goodness) and I am TIRED of lugging these babies around, I can tell you
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Yep...band and cup. I'm somewhere between an A and B...nothing fits properly anymore (I was a B almost a C) and my band size went from a 34 to a 32. 32's are so freaking hard to find, ugh.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    yes, historically when I am slimmer my breasts are smaller. I'm only a D cup when I'm pregnant or way over weight (thank goodness) and I am TIRED of lugging these babies around, I can tell you

So not fair, lol. Only a D...I hit an E...and I am a very small person...my back hurt for the entire time I breast fed my daughter. I went from a large B to an E when pregnant...I didn't think it was possible to go that big...and of course now they're more like deflated balloons, ugh.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!