30 Day Low Carb (Keto) Weight loss Challenge - Start Monday May 8

Replies

• Thank you! How are you guys doing today)
  • ?
  • ck2d
    ck2d Posts: 372 Member
    16 total carbs. So much better than yesterday.
    I went to the bbq for lunch yesterday. At dinner I was starving. I ate no carbs for the rest of the day. All day today I have not been hungry, and I unexpectedly fasted for most of the day. So I think I have stabilized back into keto pretty quickly.
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    May 21
    Total carbs 6g
    Neat carbs 4g
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    I am really bad about logging food on the weekends, but I have been really good about eating food! At lacrosse tournaments all weekend long (with a nice sunburned face to show for it) I was able to resist the festival food stand that was set up next our teams tent area... I did not even have a single fried Oreo...
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Totally fell off the wagon :/ we are in the middle of moving to a different state and it's been a mess of stress.

5/21:

Total: 56
    Net: 50

I'm recommitting today.
  • megdnoorman
    Thank you! How are you guys doing today)

I'm down 1 lb :/ I was down 3 but had a bad few days. Hoping when I get back on track those 2 lbs will fall back off!

• palsky
    palsky Posts: 33 Member
    Net carb = 4 have felt really different these past 3 wks, belt loops moving in the right direction. I never want to eat empty carbs again. Fats for life
  • palsky: Good job! It's so motivating when you see progress!
    Meg: Don't worry girl! We all have our setbacks! You will be back on track in no time!
  • megdnoorman
    Meg: Don't worry girl! We all have our setbacks! You will be back on track in no time!

Thanks! I'm trying to plan my meals ahead and take things one day at a time. Moving cross-country w/a toddler is so frustrating lol.
  • maxapeden
    maxapeden Posts: 13 Member
    On my day 12 of eating keto which was this past Friday 5/19/17 I was down 10 lbs since I started. Thats eating no more than 20 net carbs everyday and going to the gym 4 times a week doing cardio and weights, I'm excited to continue this and see what happens, I'm glad to see everyone is trying really hard to commit, the daily struggle is hard especially when there are carbs everywhere and everyone is eating them but ultimately we can't, as long as we are doing this. Once we accept this then it will become easy. keep it up everyone!
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    edited May 2017
    Yesterday,13 total - 1 fiber = 12 net.
    Today, 3 total - 1 fiber = 2 net

I'm in a stall. 3 weeks at the same weight. 60 pounds loss since November. I'm adding some fasting to see if I can get past the stall.
  • Max: Sounds like you have everything under control! Good job!
    If you guys get on Pinterest there are a lot of low carb recipes.
  • stephyyyo
    stephyyyo Posts: 107 Member
    maxapeden wrote: »
    On my day 12 of eating keto which was this past Friday 5/19/17 I was down 10 lbs since I started. Thats eating no more than 20 net carbs everyday and going to the gym 4 times a week doing cardio and weights, I'm excited to continue this and see what happens, I'm glad to see everyone is trying really hard to commit, the daily struggle is hard especially when there are carbs everywhere and everyone is eating them but ultimately we can't, as long as we are doing this. Once we accept this then it will become easy. keep it up everyone!

You're very right, it's great to hear your thoughts as it's true if we just accept it then it becomes easier!

I'm with some of you guys that on Saturday didn't do my best but reading how much weight some of you lost/ how many are getting super low car counts it's super inspiring to keep on going!

Today's count: 24g net carbs
  • I can use some more friends. Add me if you like
  • I've had 3 carbs so far:)
  • ck2d
    ck2d Posts: 372 Member
    20 carbs for today.
  • UNO77
    UNO77 Posts: 33 Member
    21 carbs today 5/22/17
  • littlecrunchy190
    littlecrunchy190 Posts: 53 Member
    I love this porkchop with porkrinds on it. Thrilled though with calliflower mash and canned gravy. Only 3 total carbs in the gravy. Why have I not tried this before? Onrr5krs53nynk.jpg
    Only thing it is missing is green beans! Ran out :( will get a lot tomorrow though!
  • littlecrunchy190
    littlecrunchy190 Posts: 53 Member
    May 20 - 18 total carbs 11 net
    May 21 - 18 total carbs 11 net

LOL I didn't eat the same things even and calories where different. Made me giggle though!