Size 16 to 6 - A complete surprise for my husband.

Replies

• mrdavidjk
    mrdavidjk Posts: 105
    wow what a transformation, i wish i had taken pictures when i started.
    he is in for a huge surprise. i bet he will be god smacked.

well done and keep it up
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    You look SO good!! Hope you plan on getting a baby-sitter. LOL He's gonna be floored with his "new wife!" :bigsmile:

If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? My goal size is 6.
    I'm just a teeny bit under 5'8"

Holy hell! Go you!!!! Any tips?
    I eat a lot of fruit. Between 8-12 servings a day. I cut out processed foods (for the most part) and my diet mainly consists of fruit, veggies, lean meats and fish and cheese. Some days, I don't count my calories or restrict my intake to those foods and I'll have bread or pasta, but I'd say 95% of my intake has avoided most processed food and processed carbs.

I also started C25K and learned to run. I spend at least an hour on cardio a day, sometimes 90 minutes if my book is good!
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Great job! Your hubby will be so proud! Thank you for your family's sacrifice while he is deployed!
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Good Job You look great!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    So awesome! You should both be so proud of what you are doing. :) You are looking great!
  • krisnatm
    krisnatm Posts: 34 Member
    Wow! He is going to love the surprise, you look amazing!
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    You look completely awesome! What a great thing to do for you and a wonderful surprise for your hubbie!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Way to go! He is going to go nuts :) What an amazing reunion you'll have. I hope that R&R comes quickly for you and lasts just as long as 2 weeks POSSIBLY CAN! :) My husband is going to Iraq soon, and I really really really hope to surprise him when he gets back too :) You're an inspiration, thanks for sharing and thank you for your service ;) Hardest job in the military :-P
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    You look absolutely LOVELY! Your hard work has definitely paid off!!!

Very inspirational! I'm at where you started (size 16, 219lbs., slightly under 5'9") and I would LOVE to be where you're at now - though I have a larger frame.
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Also motivates me to get out my camera and take progress shots. They are so motivational! :)
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    you look great!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    WOW!!! You look awesome! Your husband is a lucky man! Go you!
  • You look GREAT! Congrats on your loss. He is going to be so surprised! :)
  • LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    what great dedication you have. You're an amazing inspiration...congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Wow!!!!!! He is going to love you all over again hehe... that's so wonderful! Good work!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Way to go!! He won't be able to keep his hands off you when he returns!!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    oh my gosh! this is sooooo awesome! i agree, he's going to be very proud of you :) way to go!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    That is incredible! Way to go!!
  • syscoleman
    syscoleman Posts: 3 Member
    You are very inspiring!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    in your 162lb photo, your face looks like mine. eerie. and awesome. we're both good looking :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!