Exercise you dread most.

Options

Replies

• dave_in_ni
    dave_in_ni Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Another for overhead press. Hate it and it never seems to progress any.
  • Misssynth
    Misssynth Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Burpees if I'm doing a HIIT workout that requires them. Or Intervals during running. Much prefer long steady miles or quick shorter runs but at the same pace.
  • powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Have to say it was standing cable front raises until I found alternatives that I love better. Now it is step up to reverse lunge with front to back lunges as a close second! HATE>>>>>GAIN
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I dread working with battle ropes- it is just so super obvious how weak I am on them!
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My trainer has me do two exercises I always fail spectacularly at --
    • Deadmills (but on all fours, which sucks even more butt than the original)
    • This thing where I push a weight plate covered with a towel across the floor.
    My body just gives out mid push and I fall on my knees and get carpet/floor/treadmill rubber burns...
    He doesn't have me do these often, but when he does I want to just throw a temper tantrum and say NO, NO, NO!
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Oh, and walkouts. Burpees are hard, but at least you have momentum to keep you going from one position to the next. Walkouts are just super slow and excruciating.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Tough call...

Good Mornings
    Ham-Glute Raises
    Cardio
  • emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Burpees and planks. Period.
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Squats. The level of disdain and disgust I have for squats knows no bounds....
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I dislike all exercise done purely for the sake of getting exercise, but the dreadmill is probably my least favorite.
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Burpees. I tend to do them too fast and it's the only exercise that reminds me I have a potential lower back issue waiting in the wings. I just try to do them slower, but still loathe them. And how about "surfing burpees", yeah, it's a thing, and they suck too. ;)
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Jumping squats. So exhausting.
  • Charabz69
    Charabz69 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Plyo Lunges and Burpees.....
  • emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Charabz69 wrote: »
    Plyo Lunges and Burpees.....

Oh my gosh, my legs just got weak thinking about PiYo lunges... I'm crying a little bit.
  • kentkoester
    kentkoester Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hate hate HATE HATE crunches, situps, generally the entire subset of core/ab specific workouts.

Nothing quite like doing something that makes you feel like you've been punched/kicked in the stomach.
  • dingylingo
    dingylingo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lunges or burpees. Especially burpees.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Tread mill.
  • Charabz69
    Charabz69 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I dread working with battle ropes- it is just so super obvious how weak I am on them!

Me too! I can barely lift them never mind make them 'ripple' :):)
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Crunches. I carry very little fat on my torso making it easy to see the progress in my stomach so you'd think it would be gratifying, but most ab work makes me miserable and it never seems to get any easier.