How do you wear leggings and squat?!

Replies

• Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    I wear basketball shorts.
    Dunno, leggings just make me feel self conscious and naked. Lol.

I thought I was the only person who felt naked in leggings, I can't wear them.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    I always buy gym leggings one size bigger and cotton.
    I don't use those workout leggings ...breathable my *kitten*.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member

Yeah that's why i never wear them to the gym. I don't mind feeling naked at home haha. I also wondered where people keep their phone when they wear leggings. All my workout pants have pockets.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    allisonl6 wrote: »
    I match my underwear to them. Usually black on black.

Yup - this is what I do. I have never had an issue with any of mine and I have Fabletics, Old Navy, and my fave Victoria Secret.
    Athleta has a 2-in-1 line that have a pair of loose fitting shorts or a skirt over the legging or compression shorts. Plus good pockets. I got a few pairs on sale and have been really happy with them.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member

Yeah that's why i never wear them to the gym. I don't mind feeling naked at home haha. I also wondered where people keep their phone when they wear leggings. All my workout pants have pockets.

in my gym bag?

or just leave it in the locker.

Everyone at my gym carries around a bag though- backpack or duffle.

I have an IG video I took for funsies one day when we were all there- looks like we effing moved in to the gym- everyone set their bag in the same space- it was a lot of stuff.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    JoRocka wrote: »

in my gym bag?

I have an IG video I took for funsies one day when we were all there- looks like we effing moved in to the gym- everyone set their bag in the same space- it was a lot of stuff.

People that leave their phone in the locker clearly don't need music when they work out huh!? I've seen girls put their phone in the waistband of their leggings and I can only imagine how sweaty the phone would get if i were to do that!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

in my gym bag?

People that leave their phone in the locker clearly don't need music when they work out huh!? I've seen girls put their phone in the waistband of their leggings and I can only imagine how sweaty the phone would get if i were to do that!

I just set mine on the floor by wherever I am - squat rack, bench press, whatever - along with my water bottle.
  • JoRocka

in my gym bag?

Phones for music is a fairly recent invention- before phones- there were mp3 devices ;)
    some people still use them.

I use an ipod classic and shove it in my bra- I can't imagine shoving my phone in my bra though. way to big.

But I know a lot of guys/girls at my gym who use Bluetooth- so the phone stays in their bag and they walk around w/o it.
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member

in my gym bag?

Most people at my gym have Bluetooth headphones nowadays.
    I'm the only lame one with an iPod and arm band still.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    I choose to not gaf.

Yup...this for sure!!!
  • JoRocka

in my gym bag?

I shove my ipod in my bra- I'm too lame to even use it on an arm band.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member

in my gym bag?

Phones for music is a fairly recent invention- before phones- there were mp3 devices ;)
    some people still use them.

I use an ipod classic and shove it in my bra- I can't imagine shoving my phone in my bra though. way to big.

But I know a lot of guys/girls at my gym who use Bluetooth- so the phone stays in their bag and they walk around w/o it.

In their bag in the locker room-or they walk around with the bag? I'm flabbergasted that I can maybe leave my phone fairly far away and use Bluetooth? (I've never used Bluetooth). I don't really understand technology, so this is probably a stupid question
  • Kimblesnbits13

in my gym bag?

I have bluetooth headphones but never thought of leaving my phone in the locker because i assumed it wouldnt work far distance! I'll have to try that out though.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    That wouldn't work since the woman's locker room is on a separate floor from the gym. I keep my phone with me on the floor next to my water, towel and notebook.
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    We have a cubby hole/countertop thing around the gym perimeter which is where most of us put our stuff, so the phone is probably pretty close to the owner.
    I've rarely seen a person in the gym who doesn't at least look at their phone at some point though. I don't think people would survive leaving in a locker.
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    at least you all are aware of your leggings sometimes...

i mean at my gym, some girls wear extra transperant pants and have their hair done... its pretty obvious what they are doing...