What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• jaroby
    jaroby Posts: 152 Member
    jaroby wrote: »
    Also, one more. Ok a few more.

I used to be a runner. But an injury sidelined me in college and then I pursued to get my mental health in order before committing myself to exercise in the future. (Exercise was a form of purging for me...NO MORE!!)

Working out with fitnessblender free YouTube videos has be instrumental in both my physical health as well as putting those last few pieces of mental health in place. Kelli and Daniel are awesome. This winter is the very first that I've worked out consistently. And I can tell!

The warm weather and desire to be outdoors in quiet morning stillness before the hubby leaves for work and kids are out of bed prompted me to start the C210k program. I ran a 5k back in November and just a few weeks ago ran the fist time since and was able to go for 15mins. WIN!! So I'm sarting on week 4 of C210k

All that story to say that running at 6 this am in the quiet spring air was MARVELOUS. This is what I hoped and hoped and prayed for when I was injured and realized my motives for running weren't healthy all those 10yrs ago.

FREEDOM.

Mentally.

And because of fitnessblender workouts FREEDOM physically as well. I'm strong in ways I've never been before and I can enjoy running even MORE because of it.

So much Joy. Soooooo much joy!!!

I am actually pressing the awesome button over and over again for you :)

:smiley: thank you!! I definitely think the stupid grin I get while running in the am's will be plastered to my face for quite some time. :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!