MY SECRET TO GET BIG !!

Options

Replies

• jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    tattygun wrote: »
    Playing devils advocate here but OP appears to be FAR bigger than all the people in this thread who are so adamant that he's wrong.

Unless he's lying about his natty status then what gives?

Yes, if we go by that strange picture he has for his profile - his biceps are about twice as big as his head. HOOOGE. Either he's simply at the top of the bell curve and won the genetic lottery - or... well, it's not the first time a juiced hulk monster hit these forums trying to show all us natties what true "hard work" can accomplish.

I'm still waiting to see his stats and for him to figure out how to post some real pics. I know he asked for assistance, not sure if anybody told him how. But you know, there are always outliers in the fitness world that can be successful in spite of doing everything wrong. Maybe he's on gear, maybe he's 100% natty. I think he's 100% entertaining. ;)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    So is this the part where we start pounding on our chests and ripping our spaghetti string tank tops off while eating raw meat with our bare hands? Just want to make sure I time it right.

And drinking water out of a milk jug????
  • ndj1979
    Options
    gym4life64 wrote: »
    LucasLean wrote: »
    Based on research, there's no benefit past .82g/lb and that's with a mark-up.

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Your arms look ginormous though. You on the juicy juice?

Keep reading the "research" or follow what every big guy has done? 1g of protein per pound is a MIN! In part because of the amount you need to eat.

Phd in bro science
  • ndj1979
    Options
    mauryloko wrote: »
    Then keep studing and follow ur book .. u gonna have a good body lol

At least we will know how to write complete sentences.
  • BaileyC36
    BaileyC36 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your "secret to getting big" might not be everybody's secret. Everybody's body requires different amounts of everything.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Chadxx wrote: »
    Playing devils advocate here but OP appears to be FAR bigger than all the people in this thread who are so adamant that he's wrong.

xrfwx1rd9vef.jpg

Now I am bigger and an expert?

Psshhhht. Bro, you're curling 135. And wearing a belt.

:trollface:
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options

xrfwx1rd9vef.jpg

LOL That was the first thing I noticed... actually... I totally missed the belt.
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 888 Member
    Options

xrfwx1rd9vef.jpg

LOL That was the first thing I noticed... actually... I totally missed the belt.

At least he's not doing it in the
    Squat rack
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

I started it because I take issue with him claiming low dietary fat is important for building muscle and staying lean. Dietary fat is important and consistently not eating enough fat can have long term impacts. Lots of broscience "works", but not for the reasons people claim.

As for him being "far" bigger, I'm a woman, I can only get so big. Someone's size, leanness, prior competition history, and many other factors aren't really proof someone knows what they are doing. The only reason my competition history came into this is his comment about how I obviously spend my time studying instead of lifting.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

I started it because I take issue with him claiming low dietary fat is important for building muscle and staying lean. Dietary fat is important and consistently not eating enough fat can have long term impacts. Lots of broscience "works", but not for the reasons people claim.

As for him being "far" bigger, I'm a woman, I can only get so big. Someone's size, leanness, prior competition history, and many other factors aren't really proof someone knows what they are doing. The only reason my competition history came into this is his comment about how I obviously spend my time studying instead of lifting.

Yer 2 small. No care wat u say. k?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    watts6151 wrote: »

xrfwx1rd9vef.jpg

At least he's not doing it in the
    Squat rack

At least he's not wearing gloves.
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    This thread is great!
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    mauryloko wrote: »
    If u want to get fat u right!!... but muscler u need a diet that stop u to eat junkfood and right amount of fat-carb xx

You can't gain pure muscle unless you are on steroids. You sure understand a lot of broscience, but what you are sharing is simply not true.

What? What does that mean ? Do you really need to be on steroids to gain muscle? Help? lol

Nope, you can gain pure muscle on a recomp. i.e. calorie maintenance. Pretty much only newbies can do this.

What they're talking about is the ability to gain total body weight as 100% muscle without gaining fat, while in a calorie surplus.

Normal folks will gain some fat along with the muscle, but plan to lose the fat later during a cut, while keeping most of the muscle gained.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options

Perhaps I've missed it (I'm having a hard time following the OPs stream of thought writing) but I didn't really see any stats. And the profile picture could easily be someone who is not him (a lot of people will post pictures of what they see as ideal/their goal instead of themselves).