Size 16 to 6 - A complete surprise for my husband.

Options

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    amazing, congrats!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job!! He is going to be proud of you and it is awesome that you decided to do something HEALTHY while he was away instead of going the opposite direction!

I agree! Way to go. This is very inspirational! :)
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation! Congrats u look amazing...Ur husband will drop his jaw...
    BTW- thank Ur husband for his sacrifice
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    He is definately going to be surprised!! Let us know his reaction!! lol
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Dang, girl! Looking good! He is gonna flip his lid :)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! My husband is in the Air Force and in CA for training all summer (I've been trying too). Our friend just got back from Afghanistan and his wife lost 20 pounds while he was gone...you should have seen him staring at her...I bet she felt so wonderful!!!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great and he is going to be so happy! Focusing on your health during a deployment is a great way to make the time go faster. I did the same thing when my husband was deployed in '08!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your husband isn't going to recognize you, LOL! Good for you! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • kag0719
    kag0719 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    way to go...this is awesome!!
  • ryry18
    ryry18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation! Very inspiring way to go!!!
  • tracyellen67
    tracyellen67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is SO cool! Congrats! And, definitely let us know his reaction!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a wonderful surprise for your husband :-) So, out of curiosity, have you even told your husband you're working out and losing weight, or will you completely floor him? LOL! Many thanks to your husband for his service! My husband served in the Marines. Keep up the good work - you're doing awesome!!!!!n
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a wonderful surprise for your husband :-) So, out of curiosity, have you even told your husband you're working out and losing weight, or will you completely floor him? LOL! Many thanks to your husband for his service! My husband served in the Marines. Keep up the good work - you're doing awesome!!!!!n

I second all of this!! You look amazing!! :)
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    What a positive way to handle his absence! Way to go, you look fantastic!
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    what a transformation!!! congrats!!! like others said, thank your husband for his service!!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Great work! You must feel awesome! We love the before and after shots, too.
  • Squirkie
    Squirkie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Bump

What a great surprise for your husband! Congratulations!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Look at you you look fantastic. Your husband will be so proud of you what a great surprise!
  • kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation! Congrats u look amazing...Ur husband will drop his jaw...
    BTW- thank Ur husband for his sacrifice

This is what I was going to say! Congrats and Thanks!
  • darlynnwd
    darlynnwd Posts: 43
    Options
    What a great surprise! Thank you for your support to your hubby and for his service! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!