Eating less than 1200 calories a day and exercising at least a 1000 and not losing weight

Options
Hi guys,

New here so please give me as much info as possible

Replies

• madison151992
    madison151992 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You're either eating more or you need medical care.
  • andrebessa93
    andrebessa93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for your replies.
    I wear an Apple Watch which constantly measures my heart rate. I set it to exercise mode depending on the exercise I'm doing.
    I know exactly what I'm eating because I buy ready meals which are all under 300 calories from Tesco's and everything that goes in my mouth, big or small, gets recorded in MyFitnessPal.

As I said in my initial post, it has been a week since I've lost weight.

As per stats, I referred to my age, sex, height and weight (started at circa 109kg and now 97.7kg).
    Is this what you're referring to when you speak of stats?

Thank you once again.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    So you've lost weight steadily until this week? M or F?

How many hours are you exercising a day?
  • Silentpadna
    Silentpadna Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    1000 calories sounds a lot of excercise - are you sure you are burning that amount??

I accept some people do, those who run or cycle marathons or do huge workouts - but would take a very time consuming amount of zumba, swimming and the like.

It may not be that far off. My Fitbit tracks 1000 calorie burns for an hour of intense cardio or a that long of run. I weigh about 5kg less than the OP, but a couple of inches taller. That number is backed up through multiple estimates I've run through other sites, admittedly estimates, but they are consistent. Even using estimated VO2Max comes up close. And...my weight loss is tracking as if those numbers are right. Of course, if they are overestimating my burn, then I must be overestimating my intake - and I would have a harder time believing that I would ever overestimate my intake. B)

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Can I just pop in to say that I agree with all of above.
This discussion has been closed.