Favorite Jillian Michaels program

Options
Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
edited June 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
I usually follow Beachbody programs and nutrition but need a change.

I am going back to counting calories and going to try Jillian. I pretty much have all her videos and wondering what 1 to start with. What gave you the best results?

Replies

• MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have done:
    30day shred beginner
    30day shred
    Ripped in 30
    And currently doing extreme shed n shred. I like this one the best but it's different than her other ones. 30day shred is a great one to start with.
  • lotus_eater
    lotus_eater Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I always go back to 30 day shred. There is just something about the program that just works for me.
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    ilovefastcarstoo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Doing 30 day shred once again!
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I also like 30DS. Did RI30 but didn't like it so much. 30DS does seem a little too heavy though - my arms and shoulders feel it far more than my lower body. I alternate it with Killer Buns & Thighs to even out the burn
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I have done:
    30day shred beginner
    30day shred
    Ripped in 30
    And currently doing extreme shed n shred. I like this one the best but it's different than her other ones. 30day shred is a great one to start with.

What is the difference between 30 day shred beginner and 30 day shred?
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sweettart wrote: »
    I usually follow Beachbody programs and nutrition but need a change.

I am going back to counting calories and going to try Jillian. I pretty much have all her videos and wondering what 1 to start with. What gave you the best results?

I do 21 day fix extreme:-) Love it!! In 1 month I lost some weight and in 2 months I noticed my belly flub dissappear lol
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I love Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. Both of those are great workouts.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I like no more trouble zones and body Revolution.