Losing 30 lbs in 3 months, who's in?

Options
lillifer23
lillifer23 Posts: 14 Member
edited June 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm trying to lose about 30 lbs in the next 3 months.
I'll be eating healthy than I have been and hopefully hiking at least 2 to 3 times a week if not then I'll be doing cardio in another form. Before anyone says why rush the losing and put a number on it- I lose best in the summer so I'm going to try to do it then and my numbers are just estimates, I'll be happy when my body feels healthiest.

Who's in to lose a goal in these next 3 months! Add me and we can support each other and give advice.

Replies

• MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a substantial amount to lose, over all, an approx loss of 2.5lb per week for 12 weeks will be tough.
    best of luck!!
  • Jenxcin
    Jenxcin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Jenxcin wrote: »
    I would LOVE to!

Would you? Or should you? What is your starting weight?
  • olsenmataele8
    olsenmataele8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to drop 2lbs a week. The weight I am at is the heviest I ever been in my life. I had 6kids and my last 1 was the heaviest I had and that was a year ago and I kept on the weight and added 5lbs to it
  • melodydee66
    melodydee66 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 15 lbs in 3 months as well. I'm in for that part! Much more attainable and still fairly aggressive. It will take work and commitment, but it's more realistic and way more healthy.
  • BEvans1501
    BEvans1501 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • tholden4
    tholden4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Was starting a month challenge tomorrow anyways for 8 in 30 days so I'll push for 10 in 30 and go from there.
  • tholden4
    tholden4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have already prepped my meals for the next three days at 1250 cal per day.
  • amazinglyjae
    amazinglyjae Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 15lbs in 3 months though!
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    My goal is 10-15 pounds in three months. I average -6lbs per month but I wouldn't be sad if it slowed to 3 or 4. I am sooooo not in a rush to lose the fat. Slow and easy has been working really well for me so far.

My initial summer goal was 3 pounds ago (break the obese/overweight barrier) so anything more is great!
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    No thanks im happy with my 2lb a week and im 244lb
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm down. I have 26 to lose and I have goals set to do 2lbs a week for loss.