What time everyday do you stop eating?

124»

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    It depends on how hungry and tired I am. Some nights I snack and watch TV until 10pm and other nights I have dinner at 6 and am asleep by 9pm
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    I stop when I've eaten all my calories.
    Thats normally about 930/10pm.
  • PinkCuddleMonster
    PinkCuddleMonster Posts: 37 Member
    I feel better the next morning if I stop eating about two hours before bed.
  • christinecameron901
    christinecameron901 Posts: 31 Member
    I tend to stop eating around 5:30 / 6:00pm.I don't like to go to bed with a full stomach. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    1-3 am lol
  • Rayvis1014
    Rayvis1014 Posts: 36 Member
    I may or may not have once fallen asleep with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in my hand. :wink:
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    I eat breakfast at 6:30 am,snack between 8 and 9:30 am lunch at 11 am dinner at 3 pm then thats it,my family thinks I'm a weirdo but thats just the schedule I'm comfortable with, I'm a 43 year old senior citizen I guess haha!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    In bed. Sometimes after I've already been sleeping.
  • Holly2233
    Holly2233 Posts: 16 Member
    About 1-2 hours before bedtime
  • tlee278
    tlee278 Posts: 35 Member
    I don't eat anything after 7p.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Depends, sometimes I finish whatever at 9.30 and head straight to bed to read and stuff.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    Whatever time i start sleeping. If i could eat and sleep simultanesouly i would probably do it, as long as it fits into my daily allowance.
  • classysro
    classysro Posts: 14 Member
    8:00-8:30pm, bedtime 9:30
  • WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    After dinner (maybe 8 pm) I wait until 20 minutes prior to bed (Midnight or so) and have a small glass of milk and a protein brownie. Scheduling the same snack in my mind and logging it in advance prevents me from thinking about other snacks or eating. But there's nothing wrong with eating late if that's how your body works. I'm never hungry during the day and probably never will be.
  • Lisa8179
    Lisa8179 Posts: 21 Member
    My last meal is usually around 1:30am, but my 1st meal is around 11am (work late nights) .. every one is different..
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I usually eat dinner around 5:30-6 and then I floss, brush, and am finished eating for the night. I am not a snacker though. I eat breakfast, lunch, dinner. Pretty big lunch & dinner (400-600 calories). Some have compared my not eating from 6 pm to 6 am as a version of intermittent fasting but I wouldn't say so. It just works for me because I don't really get hungry before bed.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Whenever I run out of calories, and that tends to vary from day to day. What time it happens to be is fairly irrelevant in regards to weight loss, though it is a persistent myth (http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/diet-truth-myth-eating-night-causes-weight-gain#1).

I try to leave enough wiggle room to be able to hook myself up with a post dinner snack of some kind most nights. I do this because I used to be a horrible night eater back in the day and leaving myself this buffer zone has made things easier for me. Don't get me wrong, some nights if I have a big dinner out I am screwed, but if that is the case I try to go to bed earlier. Going to bed very early was an initial coping strategy I used when I was still fighting night cravings at the onset. It was like 3rd grade on a school night all over again there for awhile.
  • lucypstacy
    lucypstacy Posts: 178 Member
    I don't like to eat past nine, but that's because I have acid reflux. If I eat too late, I'll be sick all night.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,552 Member
    I try to avoid eating or drinking between when I go to bed and when I weigh myself after hitting the bathroom after I wake up.

Otherwise way too much math to deal with items consumed before weighing and what to log in which day!!!

It gets really screwed up if I don't go to bed at all!
  • mrdavidvc
    mrdavidvc Posts: 3 Member
    I eat more of my carbs in the middle of the day and I have my last meal before 9pm. After 9pm nothing goes inside my stomach other than just water