Protein bars that keep you most full

Options
What are some protein bars you find that keeps you most full!? I have come to realize protein fills me up and I stay full for a long time! This is good yay

Replies

• williamwj2017
    williamwj2017 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    None

/thread

It's not meant to fill you up, more so just a snack on the go.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    I ate 5 zone bars at 7am.....starving by noon...
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    I do it with clif builder bars too it's even worse but the weight from my weekend over eating melts right off
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    The ones with quite a bit of fibre in them.. Quest, Mission 1, Combat Crunch etc. But obviously it may not be the case with everyone so see what works for you
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    i like the think thin ones.
  • abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Qwest for filling, ThinkThin if I want a candy bar replacement.
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Syntha-6 Protein Crisp and Pro Supps My Bar
  • Sweitzer71
    Sweitzer71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cake bites
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I love Quest (or any) bar including Snickers for a snack, but I've never had one fill me up. I need legit food for that.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Oh protein bars fill me up. Quest does the trick for one of the lowest calorie counts. Combat crunch is good. Fit crunch bars are just awesome but I can't afford the calories.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I eat the Kirkland ones but usually pair with cheese and fruit.
  • bscroggins05
    bscroggins05 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I like the Nature Valley protien bars. And so much cheaper than the ones in the supplements section.
  • wenrob
    wenrob Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I don't know about filling but I've found Quest and Muscle Milk bars (180-210) hold me over until the next meal as far as a snack goes. Many good ones out there but these seem to be the ones that have staying power for me. Always keep one in my bag in case I'm out and about later than planned.
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Syntha-6 Protein Crisp and Pro Supps My Bar

MyBars are so good I look forward to them. The Quest Hero bars are pretty good too.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have 2 that are my primary go-to's. #1, and by far my all time fav, is the Met-Rx "Big 100" super cookie crunch bar. These are the best protein bars I have ever encountered in both taste and "holding me over" ability. Unfortunately, Met-Rx has not been able to duplicate this success with the other bars. Their cookie dough bar is a god awful sticky mess, and they have a new apple pie bar that similarly sucks.

My #2 is a relative newcomer to the industry, "Combat Crunch" by a company called muscle pharm. These straight up rock also and all the varieties I have tried have been pretty tasty, but a particular tip of the fedora to the smores and chocolate coconut bars.
  • Keldug
    Keldug Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Most protein bars are candy bars in disguise,not worth it.I used to try them all,too much junk in them,never filled me.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I like Bounce balls. I keep a couple in my car in case I'm stuck somewhere between meals. 160 calories and one holds me for several hours so I don't eat something I didn't plan on, sending me over budget