• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Excellent idea!

I'll be right here, watching, listening
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting Brazilian Jiu Jistu after a 3 year layoff of drinking too much beer and getting fat, old and depressed.

I've been twice and I got my *kitten* handed to me on a stick both times. But I liked it.

Does this count?

lol.

Also...my god the crossfit chicks. I saw nothing because I'm married.

Of course it counts! Love it!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Excellent idea!

I'll be right here, watching, listening
    Me too. Silently waiting.
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've been eye balling this jacked up Ford F150 super crew and I want. Problem being that I just paid off my mid-life crisis car note two months ago.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    One time, when I was young...I outran a police officer in a motor vehicle. But...that is a really, really, terrible idea...and I'll never, ever do it again. I swear. Now, I drive a minivan pretending to be a SUV so I couldn't (and I wouldn't want to).
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    One time, when I was young...I outran a police officer in a motor vehicle. But...that is a really, really, terrible idea...and I'll never, ever do it again. I swear. Now, I drive a minivan pretending to be a SUV so I couldn't (and I wouldn't want to).

That's one of those "Bro, hold my beer" moments.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    ~sitting quietly in my corner with a case of beer, pen, and a pad of paper~
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting Brazilian Jiu Jistu after a 3 year layoff of drinking too much beer and getting fat, old and depressed.

I've been twice and I got my *kitten* handed to me on a stick both times. But I liked it.

Does this count?

lol.

Also...my god the crossfit chicks. I saw nothing because I'm married.

The Crossfit chicks have worked hard for that they've got. Their . . . ethic . . . is worthy of appreciation.

(And I don't think such appreciation is a slight on your marriage [they're probably all crazy anyway].)
  • SoulRadiation
    edited June 2017
    Options

That's one of those "Bro, hold my beer" moments.

No, in high school I was a t-teetotaler. No booze, drugs, or sex. I was driving home one of my drunk friends and got into a street race with a stranger by chance. I ended up pulling a 90 degree turn down a side street at about 80 miles an hour (edit, this was after braking from 100+ miles an hour) and it was like stunt car driving that you would see in a movie...but it worked.

I had a sizable lead on the police officer and he didn't see me make the turn. I flew to the end of the street...which was a dead end (I nearly *kitten* my pants...as I thought it was a crossover street) and pulled into a driveway and turned off my lights. The police continued pursuit down the main road after the other person.

After breathing quickly and going OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG with my drunk buddie, I slowly retreated out of the road and went back the way I came...to finally find a cross street.

Made it to the parallel street and continued an alternate course to his home. Came to a red light...and there was a police officer sitting at a red light at a 90 degree angle at this intersection. I could hear lots of sirens at this point as the original fellow had told his buddies something was happening.

My drunk friend waved at the cop at the red light, who did not have his siren on...I wanted to punch him but that would have been a really bad idea. The light turned green, and I quickly and smoothly went through the intersection and drove my friend home.

On the way back, I was so careful. I drove far out of my way to get home...and it was all fine. I made my friend swear to never say anything to anybody...and he didn't, for a a few years.

I was extremely lucky. Extremely. There was no accident. The other guy also got away as far as I know...or maybe he didn't. He could have made it to the interstate but I thought that would be a bad choice as your options are very limited on an interstate so I decided quickly to evade and hide. Nobody got into an accident...and there was nothing in the papers (this was before the internet).

So...it was fine. It was just incredibly...incredibly...dumb.

The adrenaline, though...better than any drug...but I would never do it again.
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    18513533_514492725608656_614972877938098176_n.jpg
  • SoulRadiation
    edited June 2017
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    When I was young and dumb I was living in a frat house and had a female friend over for the night during a party. We were [having bible study] when people were pounding on my door because the cops had arrived and they needed a place to hide. I wasn't going to let them hang, so I covered myself with a cowboy hat and let them in. My friend was covered by the bedsheets. We spent an awkward 5 minutes in silence until it was discovered that people got spooked by our own in-house security detail. Ah, college...

lol

Yeah...I wasn't a teetotaler in college and was also in a fraternity. That's really funny.

It took me a surprisingly long time to get into the bible, though...that's a tough book to understand.

hahahaha
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

i think i just told my most recent bro story in confessions, brah
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Usually any type of thread "for the dudes" is pretty much dominated by the ladies, so good luck with that. ;)

but this thread ain't for dudes.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    The other bros've tried...
This discussion has been closed.