Replies

• maguire71
    maguire71 Posts: 3
    Options
    you look fab:drinker:
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love pictures like this where people wear the same shirt. You can really see the massive difference! Well done!
  • reddog101
    reddog101 Posts: 35
    Options
    Thanks for posting all the progress pictures! I am new to this plan, and this is very encouraging to me. So far in 3 weeks I am seeing little progress. I am determined to stick to it though. Your changes are wonderful!!!!
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love that you posted progress!!! We have been MFP friends since we both started in October (thank you by the way!) and although I have not kept up the same pace as you, you have served as a daily inspiration to get my *kitten* moving.

You look amazing and thank you for continuing to be supportive, inspirational and funny.....and showing that any normal person who drinks beer and likes meat/potatoes can do this :-)
  • See_Jenn_Run
    Options
    Wow, awesome job dude! That shirt looks great on you now! And I love that you made your son take the picture with you each time... :)
  • pork_belly
    pork_belly Posts: 144
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up!
  • preslienjacesmama
    Options
    What an amazing transformation to see you in the same shirt everytime! what a great idea! Amazing job, you look great!!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • allnewellie
    allnewellie Posts: 156
    Options
    two handsome guys -- great job, and what an inspiration!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME! congrats :)
  • kobcc
    kobcc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! 80lbs down is no small feat, kudos to you on your determination and success!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are such an inspiration and I love how active you are on here! Woo! LOVE IT!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work. Seeing pics. like this inspires everyone
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    great job Coach...and what a great way to motivate those boys on your team!!! you look great
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Proud of you Gorilla! You just kick *kitten* on a daily basis.
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Brilliant - well done- bet you feel great!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good job man!
  • ahnpe
    ahnpe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier and more comfortable by the end of it! Great job, you look great!
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I love it when people post before and after pics. You know, you werne't even smiling in the first one. You do look much happier in the last one. Keep up the great work! You look great! I am sure you have lots more energy to keep up with that son of yours too. Good going!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!