Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• RED_0N3
    RED_0N3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Going to be very active on here. Feel free to add! I'll add back.

I need the motivation :smile:
  • becky19_80
    becky19_80 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :# need more then one friend
  • lindasomers9
    lindasomers9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

I would love more friends, I just don't know how to add or invite! Please send me friend requests and tell me how to do it....
  • carolyntbeigie
    carolyntbeigie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New to MFP. Using the app to help with my nutrimost program. Lost 35 pounds already and have my diabetes in check. Feel free to add me. I would love to have support and give support also. If we all stuck together on journey our success will be amazing!!
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am the Viking of fitness, I raid glycogen and savagely burn fat! join me on my journey as we sail the seas of progress to find our paradise named success.
  • Willneverquittrying22
    Options
    Hi everyone- I can always use support during my journey on MFP! Anyone can feel free to add me! Looking forward to helping each other out!
  • owinoc
    owinoc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i could use more friends :)
  • RaquelTheGreat
    RaquelTheGreat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Ive been away from the app for a couple years. Looking to continue being active and start back logging my activities. Would be fun to have friends to motivate each other along the way. My goal is to lose about 40lbs.

Feel free to add me.
    Good luck to all of you.

Raquel.
  • hlwampler1
    hlwampler1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I always want friends! Others who are going through the weight loss journey, who have their ups and downs, good days and bad...just like me. :)
  • cookiemonster_ashley
    cookiemonster_ashley Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends. Anyone fan add me.
  • sweetpeamarie80
    sweetpeamarie80 Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I been away from MFP for over a year, I decided to give MFP another try, I'm still new and learning how this all works. I need to get my health back on track. My goal is to lose 15 lbs. I'm looking for new friends who inspire, motivate and to help keep me on track. Feel free to add me!! :)B)
  • shani251
    shani251 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've dropped 50 lbs so far and am continuing to stay on track! I'm currently battling stage 3 breast cancer and would love to have you add me!
  • sweetpeamarie80
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I been away from MFP for over a year, I decided to give MFP another try, I'm still new and learning how this all works. I need to get my health back on track. My goal is to lose 15 lbs. I'm looking for new friends who inspire, motivate and to help keep me on track. Feel free to add me!!
  • sweetpeamarie80
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I been away from MFP for over a year, I decided to give MFP another try, I'm still new and learning how this all works. I need to get my health back on track. My goal is to lose 15 lbs. I'm looking for new friends who inspire, motivate and to help keep me on track. Feel free to add me!! B):)
  • AyyAnthony
    AyyAnthony Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Friends plz
  • theazana13
    theazana13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Fitness Pal. If you add me I'll add you back. Thanks!
  • FocusedGirl1001
    FocusedGirl1001 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Trying to start being active and healthy again. I need some friends that will motivate me to push hard and do my best.
    Thank you :)
  • omgisha
    omgisha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I love pizzas and cardio! Got a looong way to go. Lost 8 kilos and need to lose 32 more. I'd love to make some friends because well, motivation doesn't last forever. That's why it's recommended daily.
  • glitterandsparkle23
    glitterandsparkle23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone im new, joined today!! Got a pounding headache if anyones got any tips that would be great please lol i feel like ive drunk lots of water but it will not go. Anywho im looking for some friends to chat too and help each other out i have a lot of weight of lose :neutral: feel free to add me as i dont know how to yet lol good luck all
  • LivOutLoud3
    LivOutLoud3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I would love some new friends! :smile: