Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Bradders_1986
    Bradders_1986 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello my name is Brad I am into fitness, weightlifting and nutrition. I am looking to find like minded active friends to share tips and stories
  • ThisChickLifts
    ThisChickLifts Posts: 7 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm new and need some friends. Please add me if your active and motivating :)
  • josephskop
    josephskop Posts: 26 Member
    Hi my name is Joe. After some major health issues I am back on my journey. I am looking for friends for support and I will support my friends. I appreciate the add in advance.
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    Always looking for new friends to help motivate and be motivated by.
    Keto diary!
    Add me :)
  • DaddyDunk91
    DaddyDunk91 Posts: 176 Member
    Always happy to new friends, back into fitness and enjoying a healthier lifestyle once more..
  • Rubysue17
    Rubysue17 Posts: 24 Member
    Are there no older people on here that want new friends?...I am "older" and would love some new "old" friends.Older women seem to have more trouble loosing weight it seems. Please friend me if you like. I am in my 60's!
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    We can never have too many friends, feel free to add me :) Blessings to all...Joy
  • Khloris
    Khloris Posts: 117 Member
    tnfjb42bzd3r.jpg
  • Khloris
    Khloris Posts: 117 Member
    g8k5syar9uev.jpg
  • carriebeenz
    carriebeenz Posts: 16 Member
    Hi, I've put on some weight recently so I'm getting back into MFP. I need some more active, like-minded friends! Please add me
  • dragonfly_66
    dragonfly_66 Posts: 48 Member
    I'm looking for more friends I run a health blog and share tips and recipes etc. (When I have time three kids is crazy lol)
  • jheitz07
    jheitz07 Posts: 17 Member
    I have zero. Ha
  • hoffman2300
    hoffman2300 Posts: 104 Member
    Hi - I'd welcome more friends. I joined today and am looking forward to the community. I haven't figured out how to add people yet so feel free to add me (and/or help me figure this out!). Thanks!
  • la_Laleh
    la_Laleh Posts: 22 Member
    Yay! I'd love add more friends on here. I just restarted using MFP and Im really hoping to stick to it to meet my goals.
  • gagejosh7
    gagejosh7 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I'm new here and I want to live a healthier life and to workout regularly. Feel free to add for more motivation!
  • gagejosh7
    gagejosh7 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I'm new here and I want to live a healthier life and to workout regularly. Feel free to add for more motivation!
  • LouisvilleRunner73
    LouisvilleRunner73 Posts: 81 Member
    Please feel free to add me. Looking to become more active on MFP again.
  • gzbogi
    gzbogi Posts: 5 Member
    I'm new and looking for people to help me stay motivated! I have used MFP in the past and had great success, but I got hurt and stopped my weight loss journey so I'm back and ready to give it ago again! Please add me!
  • Nishiix
    Nishiix Posts: 283 Member
    Hi all. Feel free to add. (:
  • weluvanimals00
    weluvanimals00 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! I would love to find some like minded individuals to add on here. I'm a freshmen in college!