JJ Smith 10 Day cleanse

Hello, my husband and I are wanting to start the JJ Smith 10 day green smoothie cleanse. Just thought I would see if anyone has done this, has any advice or if anyone would like to join in for support. Feel free to add me if you want, we plan to start on Friday giving us a day to get all of the shopping done etc.

Replies

• valangel1902
    valangel1902 Posts: 225 Member
    That's really weird to get such negative replies, my husband was told this was a great way to start eating healthy and a friend recommended it to him. The stuff we looked into seemed like it was going to be a good thing to do. The stuff you use in the smoothies isn't unhealthy at all. So if you have actually looked into this one or have done it what exactly is bad about it because we aren't seeing negative things about it?
  • valangel1902
    valangel1902 Posts: 225 Member
    misskarne wrote: »
    A friend recommended it? Do you have to buy stuff off this "friend" to make it work?
    No we don't have to buy anything or pay for anything besides the fruits and veggies for the smoothies and the snacks you are allowed to have. Everything else you can find online you don't even need to buy the book, you can find it and all of the recipes online.