True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old virgin who's never kissed a girl or been in a relationship because of my insecurity of my small "boat" and I still live at my moms house

Thought about changing teams?

do you mean The Yankees?
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I don't know what "woke" means and I feel old.

According to the most reliable source available, Urban Dictionary: Woke - "A state of perceived intellectual superiority one gains by reading The Huffington Post."
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I don't know what "woke" means and I feel old.

According to the most reliable source available, Urban Dictionary: Woke - "A state of perceived intellectual superiority one gains by reading The Huffington Post."

yeah I read that too, but I feel like that's someone just joking around
  • angelxsss
    Options
    This is the third time the office has ordered/bought lunch for us and I'm the only one who didn't get any because I have to occasionally spend an hour or two over in another building. It's pissing me off.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    This is the third time the office has ordered/bought lunch for us and I'm the only one who didn't get any because I have to occasionally spend an hour or two over in another building. It's pissing me off.

Thats why you should always bring lunch.
  • angelxsss
    Options

I did bring lunch, but that's not the point. It's that they forget about me when I have to hike my *kitten* over to another building to save their *kitten* because everyone else is jumping ship. But I don't matter.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

I did bring lunch, but that's not the point. It's that they forget about me when I have to hike my *kitten* over to another building to save their *kitten* because everyone else is jumping ship. But I don't matter.

they will miss you when they have to start doing work again.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options

I am usually there when the office orders food. However, on everyone's birthday we do cake and decorations. I only had a birthday cake the very first year, because they decided to do mine and the VP's together ( I really think they quickly added me). Someone always stopped doing it right at my birthday for the past 5 years. So, my VP's birthday is a couple weeks before mine, and we will do something decent for him, than it would just stop at me. This year my fiancé brought me roses and a card, and when they noticed it, they started to decorate my desk, as I was sitting at it. So, it definitely feels good to be noticed in the office, so I understand.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling a lot lately with suicidal thoughts, but I'm worried to talk to people I know amd i cant afford to seek help
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling a lot lately with suicidal thoughts, but I'm worried to talk to people I know amd i cant afford to seek help

Never think such terrible thoughts. You have a young child who needs a daddy.

If you can't talk to people you know, talk to people on here. Talk to anyone
  • angelxsss
    Options

you're so fun and supportive around here. I know you would be missed around here, not to mention your kid, as has already been brought up. I know my inbox is always open :)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Wow! Please don't think that way. I don't know you or what you're going through but that CAN'T be the answer, I know that.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

you're so fun and supportive around here. I know you would be missed around here, not to mention your kid, as has already been brought up. I know my inbox is always open :)

Indeed.

Plus im sure @LittleHearseDriver will punch you in the face if you do that.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    @captainfantastic94 I'm sure any one of us who have commented would lend an ear, should you need to talk
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @angelxsss wrote: »
    I know my inbox is always open :)

Sorry, I can't let that one go. I mean, its a fastball down the middle of the plate for pete's sake!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

I never would've guessed as you always seem to radiate positivity. There are free hotlines you can call to just talk to someone and there are websites with [not licensed] "listeners" you can chat with for free if you want to stay completely anonymous.
    I agree. Too many free options for you not too seek help. Call 211 or 911. Now.

Let us know what you end up doing.

• tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Is that the other building where you got the parking ticket or should I not bring that episode back up?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for the support you guys, i will make sure to reach out

do so.

you have people who love you a count on you.