True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for the support you guys, i will make sure to reach out

do so.

you have people who love you a count on you.

Is it a "love ya" love or more of a "I love you" love?
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

do so.

Well if you are thinking suicidal, I dont really know if either are the answer you might be searching for.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

do so.

I reckon either one might work
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    This is the third time the office has ordered/bought lunch for us and I'm the only one who didn't get any because I have to occasionally spend an hour or two over in another building. It's pissing me off.

Thats why you should always bring lunch.

I did bring lunch, but that's not the point. It's that they forget about me when I have to hike my *kitten* over to another building to save their *kitten* because everyone else is jumping ship. But I don't matter.

Is that the other building where you got the parking ticket or should I not bring that episode back up?

lol actually it is. good memory
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    This is the third time the office has ordered/bought lunch for us and I'm the only one who didn't get any because I have to occasionally spend an hour or two over in another building. It's pissing me off.

Thats why you should always bring lunch.

I did bring lunch, but that's not the point. It's that they forget about me when I have to hike my *kitten* over to another building to save their *kitten* because everyone else is jumping ship. But I don't matter.

Is that the other building where you got the parking ticket or should I not bring that episode back up?

lol actually it is. good memory

Its a stalking thang... I think there is a thread around here somewhere regarding that particular activity lol.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    ya'll obsessed with sex. Talk about something else ffs it gets damn boring!
  • ISparkyI
    ISparkyI Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I once took a VHS video tape back to a store . . without rewinding it . . *There I said it!! . .
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    ISparkyI wrote: »
    I once took a VHS video tape back to a store . . without rewinding it . . *There I said it!! . .

You monster!!!!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling a lot lately with suicidal thoughts, but I'm worried to talk to people I know amd i cant afford to seek help

We all reach a point where we begin to wonder what it would be like if we weren't here anymore. It doesn't mean you're crazy. Getting it off your chest will be a big relief and most of the time its easier to talk to a stranger because they are unbiased. Please call the 1-800 numbers the other posters mentioned.

You can get past this. It may not be today or tomorrow, but things will eventually get better. Hang in there.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    ISparkyI wrote: »

I would go to look at movies just to have free popcorn and on the off chance there was actually something you wanted to rent.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I've never seen Magic Mike. The male stripper thing never did anything for me.

I honestly didn't care to watch it when it came out, and I finally did about a year later and I loved it!!!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I've never seen Magic Mike. The male stripper thing never did anything for me.

I didn't care for it. Channing Tatum is nice to look at, but his acting sucks.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I want cereal this morning
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    The only reason I'm getting out of bed is for coffee.

And you gotta pee
  • 1RedRoom
    1RedRoom Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    The only reason I'm getting out of bed is for coffee.

And you gotta pee

Just a note: really like your user name :)