SAHM ORANGE TEAM

Options

Replies

• lprunty
    lprunty Posts: 108
    Options
    Okay, just weighed in. 187...:-) I don't think I've ever lost so much weight in one week before...thing is, I don't know what I am doing different! I'll take it though!

I am definitely ready for the week 2 challenges. I think my knees will like the jumping jacks MUCH more than the squats! I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Starting MFP weight : 192
    Starting SAUMU weight: 192
    Weigh-in weight: 187
    Goal weight: 145
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight – 286.5 lbs
    Starting SAHMU Weight – 283 lbs
    Week 1 End Weight – 280.2 lbs
    Goal Weight – 155 lbs

I also got 5 points for the team!
  • CrayonsNCoupons
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight: 202
    Starting SAHMU Weight: 182.6
    Week 1 Weight: 185
    Goal Weight: 130

I got 4 points for the team this week. I plan to post pictures for the extra point aa soon as I figure it out. I know I gained weight and im feeling really discouraged. I also received a visit from "aunt flow" so im guessing that may account for the gain. Looking forward to this week. Its a new week and I hope I can lose this and more. :-)
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options

I got 4 points for the team this week. I plan to post pictures for the extra point aa soon as I figure it out. I know I gained weight and im feeling really discouraged. I also received a visit from "aunt flow" so im guessing that may account for the gain. Looking forward to this week. Its a new week and I hope I can lose this and more. :-)

that's ok, as women, I'm sure we all understand. Next weeks weight loss will be even greater! As long as you are consistent, supportive and stick with us; you will do GREAT!!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    Okay, just weighed in. 187...:-) I don't think I've ever lost so much weight in one week before...thing is, I don't know what I am doing different! I'll take it though!

I am definitely ready for the week 2 challenges. I think my knees will like the jumping jacks MUCH more than the squats! I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Starting MFP weight : 192
    Starting SAUMU weight: 192
    Weigh-in weight: 187
    Goal weight: 145

WOW! WONDERFUL WORK! KEEP IT UP
  • tigertown11
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight – 286.5 lbs
    Starting SAHMU Weight – 283 lbs
    Week 1 End Weight – 280.2 lbs
    Goal Weight – 155 lbs

I also got 5 points for the team!

THIS IS WONDERFUL! THANKS!
  • LoveNevrNds
    Options
    Hello Team Orange!
    As much as I hate jumping jacks and push ups I am very excited for this week. Lets stick together and keep up the great work. We can do this!!!!!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    so far we are at 9.4lbs lost with one member left to weigh in
    Terrific job girls. that is an average of 2.35lbs per person. Very healthy!!

Enjoy those jumping jacks. . But with large breasts. Its a pain!!

orange.jpg
  • lprunty
    Options
    so far we are at 9.4lbs lost with one member left to weigh in
    Terrific job girls. that is an average of 2.35lbs per person. Very healthy!!

Enjoy those jumping jacks. . But with large breasts. Its a pain!!

orange.jpg

I have a very tight workout tanktop, and a good sports bra...helps a lil bit. :-)
  • lprunty
    Options

I always seem to add a few when "she" comes to visit. Don't get discouraged, we are all here to support and encourage you! I bet next week you will do awesome! *hugs*
  • lprunty
    Options
    I would like to post a pic, but I don't know how...would someone mind sending me a message telling me how? Thanks! You ladies rock!
  • LoveNevrNds
    Options
    Are push ups super hard for anyone else? I did 5 and had to stop... then another 5 and had to stop again. 15 more to go...
  • CrayonsNCoupons
    Options
    Are push ups super hard for anyone else? I did 5 and had to stop... then another 5 and had to stop again. 15 more to go...

Yes they are difficult for me as well.
  • CrayonsNCoupons
    Options
    Emotional : I am not really sure what to say. I am not at a weight that makes me unable to do things with my family. When I do feel like im struggling with anything my husband is my rock.

Im sorry I don't have more.
  • RunningOutOfMyMind
    Options
    I'm all out of sorts, I lost just 1 pound, but I broke my tooth and am having a root canal on Friday. I hurt, hurt, hurt.

Ugh. I need more vicodin.
  • lprunty
    Options
    I'm all out of sorts, I lost just 1 pound, but I broke my tooth and am having a root canal on Friday. I hurt, hurt, hurt.

Ouch! I hope you get to feeling better!
  • lprunty
    Options
    Morning ladies! Wow, those push-ups were difficult! I ended up doing wall push-ups and it was a little easier. My arms are feeling it this morning though! Have a wonderful day!
  • CrayonsNCoupons
    Options
    Going to do push ups and jumping jacks. I have two more days of jumping jacks and 3 days of push ups. Oh boy! :-)
  • tigertown11
    Options

thats great! and puts us at 10.4 lbs this week
    hope your mouth feels better! kinda hard to do jumpin jacks with a sore mouth shaking!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    How do you handle the struggles of being the weight you are in your family?

I don't handle my weight very well. We don't go to many summer outings when it is really hot outside because I don't like wearing shirts that show my arms. I prefer my baggy sweatshirts.
    Also my husband suffers in the bedroom because I don't even want to be touched. (crying right now). It's not only me that suffers it's my family too.
    I don't have many pictures as a family because I hate how I look in pictures.
    Then when I go with my friends in town, they are all very beautiful people and all the right weight. i am the only one who is overweight and it's by A LOT.
    then when I go visit my family, all we do is eat. it is all focused around food. And there is no way around that.
    So overall I don't handle it well at all. I don't want my son to be teased because he has a fat mom. i know what that is like. I went through it and kids are even more cruel now.
    i could use some pointers on this one.