Treated differently after weightloss

Options
ek0513
ek0513 Posts: 147 Member
edited July 2017 in Success Stories
I've been really intrigued lately hearing stories of how people were treated differently by people after their weightloss, and most feel they are being treated much better than when they were overweight. If you have a story you would like to share relating to the topic, feel free to post here. Some of these situations are sad and unfair, but can also be motivating to hear. Plus maybe we can learn from these stories and become more accepting and friendly to all people we encounter.

For my own adding to the post, I am reflecting to when I was over 35 lbs heavier I was always left out of things and would often have to ask to be included in things, and when I lost weight I seemed to be included in much more things and it seemed like people now actually wanted me around, when before I felt like people were annoyed of my presence.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!