You look beautiful!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation. well done
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! I love reading success stories they make me hopeful that if I stick with it eventually I will see results. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! Great job on your success.
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!! Such an inspiration :)
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I got inspired just by looking at your pictures. Thank you for being such an inspiration for those who are trying to achieve their goals.

Good luck.
  • koluvsmusic
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Your success is a motivation & an inspiration.
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow well done you! You have inspired me to keep going and never give up! Thanks X
  • morningmom
    morningmom Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congrats on all the will power and sticking to it! You look AmAzInG!!!
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    OMG you dont even look like the same person! that is an insanely dramatic transformation! THIS is what i want! thanks for the inspiration :)
  • quest2onefifteen
    Options
    You give us short girls some hope. Congrats!!! You look amazing.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look FANTASTIC!! I am SO amazed!! Wow!! And you only used Jillian Micheals workouts ?? I cannot believe your results!! I hope I can achieve results half this great!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You've definitely been working hard! You're inspiring to me! Great job!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are a great inspiration!...Congrats again on your awesome work and dedication! :)
  • jkallay2
    jkallay2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AH-MAZ-ING!!!!!!! GREAT JOB, girl!!!!!
    You totally have to be proud of yourself and all that you have accomplished in 10 months!!!
    It takes a lot of dedication, commitment, motivation, inspiration, and discipline to get to where you are!!! I started out at 180 in Oct 2010 - so I am there with you!! I am 5'8 I have hit my lowest at 136 in April - but will continue to go until I reach my goal of 125!!
    You are a true fitness ROCKSTAR!!!!! Woot woot!!! :smile:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You looks so good (not that you didn't look good before!). Great job! What an inspiration to push to get to my end goal!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    great work - you look amazing - you credit JM, but what about your diet?
  • colton06
    colton06 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. GREAT JOB!!!!!! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • Sindrellia
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!