Thinking about Alli.. Any success stories out there?

Options
123457»

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    OP suggest you take a read of the furniture store story in this thread. Because that is certainly a real world experience. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290083/alli-xenical-does-it-work-please-only-answer-if-you-have-actually-taken-it
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    All this talk of the 'side effects'. It's not a 'side effect'. It's the main effect. Making you poop out fat is the whole way the medication works. If it doesn't do that, it isn't working.

Ain't that some *kitten*.

Ha.
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    What happens after Alli?
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Enjcg5 wrote: »
    What happens after Alli?

0f02c23af33622a528aad171be7bcba3--futurama.jpg
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    One of the lovely ladies in my office(when I worked in an office) used it and had to leave work multiple times because of "personal accidents". I told her to keep the sweat pants I loaned her from my bag.

If you want to try it go for it, I love alli stories.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Have i already posted this here? Meh i'll take any opportunity to post it again :lol:

"It's coming out of me like laaaaaaava" :laugh:

https://youtu.be/Lw30B5R1Cig?t=1
  • Rebecca0224
    Options
    Have i already posted this here? Meh i'll take any opportunity to post it again :lol:

"It's coming out of me like laaaaaaava" :laugh:

https://youtu.be/Lw30B5R1Cig?t=1

#IwillneverlookatChristinethesameagain
  • Rebecca0224
    edited July 2017
    Options
    What happens after Alli?

I love futurama
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    What happens after Alli?

Yes I will pass on that *kitten (pun intended). Is alli something you'd stay on long term? If not, what's the point? The weight will just come back on if your eating habits haven't changed.
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
  • Iheartrunning36
    Iheartrunning36 Posts: 73 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I think if you youtube news cast staff pooped herself on live tv, you will get why people tell you to stay away. No joke and she had on white pants. Sadly, she was on live tv. Anyone remember that??
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
  • kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I tried Alli, when it first came out. I did not have any side affects, but it probably was because I had cut way back on fats and things that this drug helps resolve. I would say the theory of it is that if you eat badly, you are going to be penalized physically. There are many other ways to lose weight without punishing yourself more physically.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I tried Alli, when it first came out. I did not have any side affects, but it probably was because I had cut way back on fats and things that this drug helps resolve. I would say the theory of it is that if you eat badly, you are going to be penalized physically. There are many other ways to lose weight without punishing yourself more physically.

This is what really gets on my nerves. The alli manufactures are perpetuating that stupid myth that "eating Fat is bad".

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I cannot unsee that video. :laugh: