How would you describe yourself?

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I don't get very many compliments, so this is about how I see myself. I'm my biggest critic.

Sarcastic but compassionate. Fat but cuddly. I tend to never have a filter between my brain and mouth. I can come across as bitchy, but that is because I don't let people close to me very easily. I am a good listener, and even give decent advice if I care about you. I don't trust easily. I'm a confident person, although I am overweight and suffer from partial hair loss (thanks a lot Lupus). It's the hand I was dealt and I'm playing it.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I am very dependable, responsible and (usually) kind. I can be overly helpful. I have a silly side and can be very "on" when I need to be, even though I'm actually an introvert. I am a numbers person and extremely organized with a tendency to be overly concerned with rules & regulations. Because of my silly side and an artistic streak, many people see me as a very creative and lighthearted extrovert and don't realize that the truest me is quite the opposite. Usually once someone has known me for more than a few months and in a variety of situations, they confess that I am much stronger, smarter, and/or more assertive than they first imagined me to be. I tend to take that as a compliment even when it's not intended as such ;-)
  • HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    Options
    Crazy. Sexy. Cool.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Rotting
  • Jonathanak6
    Jonathanak6 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    introvert, ugly, overweight, forever alone and single
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    corpselike

In the corpse club with me. It will get better thou. :)
  • BigFatSissy
    BigFatSissy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I go with the flow most of the time, can be intense though. Depends on the situation. I have a low threshold for Drama, but feel like it has a way of seeking me out. I am confident in my abilities but not in how other people view me. I work hard, play hard, love intensely! I am loyal to a fault. I am very competitive!
  • BrendanMcGroarty
    BrendanMcGroarty Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I am impervious to boredom. I cannot remember ever being bored, and certainly not because I am too busy. I should probably be busier, maybe. I think that means I am happy. But I am confused by the boredom of others. And I use the word "impervious" too much.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I am impervious to boredom. I cannot remember ever being bored, and certainly not because I am too busy. I should probably be busier, maybe. I think that means I am happy. But I am confused by the boredom of others. And I use the word "impervious" too much.

This is a gift lol. I'm bored within minutes if I don't get enough stimulation (giggity). Product of the 80's maybe. video games!
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    I would also describe myself as blunt
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I keep to myself. Probably too much. I've almost become a recluse as it gets harder and harder to be amongst people and hide how I'm dying a little inside. I'm highly emotional (although that could be stress related).... but.... I'm a big softie, I love immensely, and I'll break myself trying to please everyone. Life is family, and their happiness is my prized priority. They are my strength.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Kicks *kitten*. :p
  • WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Thin with a couple flabby/not nearly as toned spots left. Hoping my last 7 pounds will take care of those 2 areas enough that I can switch gears to add muscle and stop being in deficit. (And no I don't mean spot losing/toning). Mostly the areas left are notoriously the last to go. And I do hope they GTFO! ;)
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Sometimes strong, sometimes weak, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, deep thinker, eclectic tastes, self motivated and can motivate others.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Kicks *kitten*. :p

I'm reporting you to SCPA! LoL

My Kick butt MFP Friend.