Treated differently after weightloss

Options

Replies

• Slimmingdownthisyear
    Slimmingdownthisyear Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    reverse for me... more attention at over 300lbs.. nw that im in the 170's to 180's i get no attention at all. i guess cause theirs nothing remarkable about me now.. im just a regular fish in the sea.. and I no longer have a big butt or large breasts so no one is paying any attention.. lol

love your profile pic! What a transformation!!!! Well Done :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • emmieems
    emmieems Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in college now, but I lost the weight in high school. Some people thought I was snotty or rude when I chose to eat healthier, I did get included in certain things and left out of some. People that would've never befriended me before became my friends, I got hit on more, it was all a very strange change for me.
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Personally, I haven't been treated differently. Only thing I could note is I am flirted with more, but I don't know if that falls into the category of being 'treated differently'.

Can't say I've ever had a woman give me a dirty look. I would say I'm reasonably attractive and I've had women compliment me on my looks or my outfit, but never had a woman give me the evil eye.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!