Cell reset diet

Options
Has anyone tried the cell reset diet? If so pros and cons

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    "the" ? Always good to post a link if asking about a specific plan.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    yarwell wrote: »
    "the" ? Always good to post a link if asking about a specific plan.

Why, do you know of more than one cell reset diet?

OP, if it sounds like rubish, it is rubish. And this diet sounds like it.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    kazminchu wrote: »
    I have quickly learned to never trust anything that has "the XXX diet" as the title. Unless it's "the eat less than you burn diet".

Exactly, the real secret to losing weight is that there is no secret. Eat fewer calories than you burn and your body will use up it's fat stores to make up the difference. It is that simple.
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Lets see. "De-acidify your body" woo... your body is naturally acidic.. and should stay that way.
    “white week”
    Remember, you have to eat 4 meals a day. Don’t skip any of them.
    Right when you wake up, drink 300ml of cold herbal tea Herbaslim with 1 packet of Aktivize Oxyplus and 3 capsules of ProShape Amino

10-15 minutes later, eat 2 eggs boiled or scrambled eggs.

Make sure not to add any salt!

Noon /afternoon, evening:

150g of chicken/turkey/tofu (without salt, boiled, baked, roasted, no salt)
    200g of fish (without salt, boiled, baked, roasted, no salt)

Please keep in mind, you can choose whatever protein you like for lunch, dinner but remember to only eat 2 eggs max a day.

After each meal, drink water with 1 packet of Restorate.

Take once again 3 capsules of ProShape Amino at noon.

HP LC/LF

High Protein/Low Carb/Low Fat/Low sodium

I'd bet between Keto and low sodium water weight losses, a 200 lb person drops 6+ Pounds week one...

This ^^^. Also, with the low sodium requirements on this 'diet', you are pretty much guaranteed to get the 'keto flu' (unless their supplements contain a large amount of salt). That much of a water flush will cause you to lose a lot of salt and other electrolytes that first week, making you feel like a sun-bleached dog turd - of course, that might be the desired result so that they can say, 'look you feel like crap because your body is flushing all of the toxins out and it will pass' (I am such a cynic! :smile: ).

This makes so much sense and they say it's your body going through withdrawal from the bad scary stuff in food.

What "bad scary stuff" is in food?
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    amyepdx wrote: »
    Lets see. "De-acidify your body" woo... your body is naturally acidic.. and should stay that way.
    “white week”
    Right when you wake up, drink 300ml of cold herbal tea Herbaslim with 1 packet of Aktivize Oxyplus and 3 capsules of ProShape Amino

Please keep in mind, you can choose whatever protein you like for lunch, dinner but remember to only eat 2 eggs max a day.

HP LC/LF

I'd bet between Keto and low sodium water weight losses, a 200 lb person drops 6+ Pounds week one...

This ^^^. Also, with the low sodium requirements on this 'diet', you are pretty much guaranteed to get the 'keto flu' (unless their supplements contain a large amount of salt). That much of a water flush will cause you to lose a lot of salt and other electrolytes that first week, making you feel like a sun-bleached dog turd - of course, that might be the desired result so that they can say, 'look you feel like crap because your body is flushing all of the toxins out and it will pass' (I am such a cynic! :smile: ).

This makes so much sense and they say it's your body going through withdrawal from the bad scary stuff in food.

Toxins and processed chemicals
  • LinserSE
    LinserSE Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    amyepdx wrote: »
    “white week”

HP LC/LF

Toxins and processed chemicals

Look muchacho,

Youre going to be able to find 'bad' in all foods: salads, chicken, pizza, ice cream, you name it. Its youre attitude toward food, defining its contents as 'bad' and 'scary' thatS really scarry. Food is what we need to survive, dying prematurely from deprivation because you thought these things about food is way more scary. The withdraw your body goes through is it saying "hey, feed me these things or some *bleep* is going to start going down and you may not like it"

Salt: we need it. Fat: we need it. Protein: we need it. But just as everything in life: moderation. If you eat a healthy amount already you don't need all those medications and special adjustments to 'flush' your system!

Just do things right and natural, don't follow all the buzz in the medical world, just makes it more devastating when it hits you like a mac truck the only 'magic' that happens in your weight loss comes when you work for the results you see. Even if there are some initial pluses, they never last without your dedication to maintenance.

P.S~>Magic is always an illusion xD
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    Just the name sets off the woo alarms!

Care to explain what it is and how it's supposed to work?

I was going to say that all these names of various plans and whatnot crack me up and I don't know how anyone can actually take these things seriously.

OP...if it sounds like woo, it's probably woo...if you're going through things and things seem to be getting more an more complicated then this is a clear indication that you are on the wrong path...weight loss may not be easy, but it is simple...when things get so complicated that your head is spinning then you know you're not in the right place.