Cell reset diet

Options

Replies

• amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    amyepdx wrote: »
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Lets see. "De-acidify your body" woo... your body is naturally acidic.. and should stay that way.
    “white week”
    Remember, you have to eat 4 meals a day. Don’t skip any of them.
    Right when you wake up, drink 300ml of cold herbal tea Herbaslim with 1 packet of Aktivize Oxyplus and 3 capsules of ProShape Amino

10-15 minutes later, eat 2 eggs boiled or scrambled eggs.

Make sure not to add any salt!

Noon /afternoon, evening:

150g of chicken/turkey/tofu (without salt, boiled, baked, roasted, no salt)
    200g of fish (without salt, boiled, baked, roasted, no salt)

Please keep in mind, you can choose whatever protein you like for lunch, dinner but remember to only eat 2 eggs max a day.

After each meal, drink water with 1 packet of Restorate.

Take once again 3 capsules of ProShape Amino at noon.

HP LC/LF

High Protein/Low Carb/Low Fat/Low sodium

I'd bet between Keto and low sodium water weight losses, a 200 lb person drops 6+ Pounds week one...

This ^^^. Also, with the low sodium requirements on this 'diet', you are pretty much guaranteed to get the 'keto flu' (unless their supplements contain a large amount of salt). That much of a water flush will cause you to lose a lot of salt and other electrolytes that first week, making you feel like a sun-bleached dog turd - of course, that might be the desired result so that they can say, 'look you feel like crap because your body is flushing all of the toxins out and it will pass' (I am such a cynic! :smile: ).

This makes so much sense and they say it's your body going through withdrawal from the bad scary stuff in food.

What "bad scary stuff" is in food?

Toxins and processed chemicals

Again, please name one toxin in food.
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Lets see. "De-acidify your body" woo... your body is naturally acidic.. and should stay that way.
    “white week”
    Remember, you have to eat 4 meals a day. Don’t skip any of them.
    Right when you wake up, drink 300ml of cold herbal tea Herbaslim with 1 packet of Aktivize Oxyplus and 3 capsules of ProShape Amino

10-15 minutes later, eat 2 eggs boiled or scrambled eggs.

Make sure not to add any salt!

Noon /afternoon, evening:

150g of chicken/turkey/tofu (without salt, boiled, baked, roasted, no salt)
    200g of fish (without salt, boiled, baked, roasted, no salt)

Please keep in mind, you can choose whatever protein you like for lunch, dinner but remember to only eat 2 eggs max a day.

After each meal, drink water with 1 packet of Restorate.

Take once again 3 capsules of ProShape Amino at noon.

HP LC/LF

High Protein/Low Carb/Low Fat/Low sodium

I'd bet between Keto and low sodium water weight losses, a 200 lb person drops 6+ Pounds week one...

This ^^^. Also, with the low sodium requirements on this 'diet', you are pretty much guaranteed to get the 'keto flu' (unless their supplements contain a large amount of salt). That much of a water flush will cause you to lose a lot of salt and other electrolytes that first week, making you feel like a sun-bleached dog turd - of course, that might be the desired result so that they can say, 'look you feel like crap because your body is flushing all of the toxins out and it will pass' (I am such a cynic! :smile: ).

This makes so much sense and they say it's your body going through withdrawal from the bad scary stuff in food.

What "bad scary stuff" is in food?

Toxins and processed chemicals

Again, please name one toxin in food.

We definitely need a *sarcasm* button on this board.

I know - I just can't help it!
  • kzooyogi
    kzooyogi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Is that like turning them off and then back on again?
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    OMG... I think they put it in iced tea, too. And... and swimming pools!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna name a "toxin" food..............................liver. Blech. It's noxious. :D:D:D

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png