• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    On my mind now?

Don't *kitten* this up.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm super pissed off right now because some idiot stole my road bike out of my garage this weekend!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    bshedwick wrote: »
    I'm super pissed off right now because some idiot stole my road bike out of my garage this weekend!

Really sorry to hear that :(
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I don't miss bf too badly yet after 3 days, and I'm trying to decide whether that's a good or bad thing
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options

Maybe now he or she is inconveniencing traffic and at risk of being in an accident.
  • bshedwick
    Options

Maybe now he or she is inconveniencing traffic and at risk of being in an accident.

The funny part is that I had it on my stationary trainer because the brakes were broken and needed fixing.

I had been waiting to get them fixed, but had not had the time.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I'm considering applying for a job within my organization that will have me relocating to North Carolina. This is weighing pretty heavy on my mind right now.

Where in NC? That could help you decide.

Camp Lejeune.

I don't know where you are now, but that is the beach. The NC beaches are some of the best beaches I've ever been too. So the location seems pretty good to me.

I'm at Quantico right now. I've been to Camp Lejeune. While VA has been my home for most of my life, I'd be ok changing scenery, especially for the salary.

Quantico ?!??

Drop And Give Me Twenty

LOL I'm not active duty so sorry drill sergeant...
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Damn, that sucks.
  • miraimissa
    miraimissa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a job interview Thursday & I'm super nervous. It's not even a first-choice job but if I do happen to snag it, it'll change my financial life for the better.
  • bshedwick
    Options
    miraimissa wrote: »
    I have a job interview Thursday & I'm super nervous. It's not even a first-choice job but if I do happen to snag it, it'll change my financial life for the better.

I wish you lots of luck. Go in calm and confident!
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Spam thread reminded me of my dad.. (just some memories).. I really miss him.
    Sorry :'(
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I don't miss bf too badly yet after 3 days, and I'm trying to decide whether that's a good or bad thing

Its totally normal, its good to have short breaks from people you are around all the time
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if i want to find an office job and work regular hours and spend more time with my family or continue in my "dream job" spend little time with my family and being burnt out all the time
  • RebelTakesAll
    RebelTakesAll Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if i want to find an office job and work regular hours and spend more time with my family or continue in my "dream job" spend little time with my family and being burnt out all the time
    Well really if your burnt out it's not the dream job.you will only see your kids grow up once. Also the longer you are away from the wife with things changing with kids you end up falling apart.. save the family and be with them..
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

Or maybe they are out enjoying the fresh air, getting healthier, getting fitter, reducing congestion, being statistically safer, reducing their environmental impact, freeing up more road for other users if using a cycle lane, propping up another industry, being an fitness example to their kids and reducing fumes in our built up areas..

Ofc they could just sold it for drug money and high as *kitten* right now.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options

i had my dream job before and it was great, but it didn't pay the bills the way i needed it to either. sometimes you really have to listen to your head instead of your heart.

If either of you needs a break from your 'dream jobs'...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10578685/chicks-looking-for-fun-in-the-sun-caribbean-style
  • DasItMan542
    DasItMan542 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Pasta
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Get more hours and work on my library booklist or just go home because I haven't got *kitten* to do right now
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I miss @Karb_Kween :/