MFP is not A Dating Site!!!

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I really want to see some guys come in here and share the messages the ladies here send, let's see who gets butthurt then.

(Preferably not messages from me please. Thanks)

I keep your messages in a tiny little box right next to my heart.

I print them out and use them to clean up the mess

How do you have access to my messages? ;) And I don't want them back afterwards unless they smell of pineapple.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I really want to see some guys come in here and share the messages the ladies here send, let's see who gets butthurt then.

I keep your messages in a tiny little box right next to my heart.

I get really creative with my messages to you. I'm quite proud of them.

I cherish them so, I can tell you spend a lot of time on them.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

Even if I block the name out?? I think the MFP community would be interested to know what goes on in that mind of yours

People will know it's me though. I send out the same messages to all. Especially if they're really good ones.
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I have a live one! :D Should I answer the generic MFP questions first? :#
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Honestly it doesn't bother me too much so if my posting a supposedly "cruel" response got anyone's whitey tighties in a wad, you can send me a message. I love a good spar followed by a passive aggressive block.

And if anyone wants to post a message I sent to them...a real one. I will claim it because I'm hella awesome at comebacks.

So DO you or DON'T you want to be messaged? Asking for a friend
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Haha...yeah some guy recently asked if i like to be naughty or something like that. Ummm no dude i'm married but thanks.
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    logiatype wrote: »
    Here are some fun ones:

Not sure what's wrong with the second one. Way to overreact...

that second one.... it was yours, wasn't it?

Ask the OP. She can tell you if it was me lol.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I think it stems from all of these "Would you kiss the person above you? TEE HEE HEE" posts I see all the goddamn time. Like get back to counting your macros and working out, people.

I don't kiss anybody until after I workout.

Same girl
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Honestly it doesn't bother me too much so if my posting a supposedly "cruel" response got anyone's whitey tighties in a wad, you can send me a message. I love a good spar followed by a passive aggressive block.

And if anyone wants to post a message I sent to them...a real one. I will claim it because I'm hella awesome at comebacks.

Let's just say I'm one of those crazy chicks who says they hate drama but they are always the one to start it.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Let's just say I'm one of those crazy girls who says they hate drama but they are always the one to start it.

I feel this still appliesq04eq98qbnhe.gif
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Here are some fun ones:

Sorry but give me one LEGIT reason why you are messaging a chick you don't know without her ever showing any interest in you. Especially on a fitness website...

I dunno because I don't message people on MFP. Barely use the forums since most people seem to just use it for flirting. Can people message you if you aren't friends?
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Haha...yeah some guy recently asked if i like to be naughty or something like that. Ummm no dude i'm married but thanks.

I'm not a dude! Ffs
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Here are some fun ones:

Sorry but give me one LEGIT reason why you are messaging a chick you don't know without her ever showing any interest in you. Especially on a fitness website...

I dunno because I don't message people on MFP. Barely use the forums since most people seem to just use it for flirting. Can people message you if you aren't friends?

Clearly or none of this would be an issue.