New Relationship & Issues With It...

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    dec056 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    OP, is the guy a nice guy otherwise? Is there anything good about him? Are there any other reasons than 2 lies he told you to break up with him?

Let's face it, you could make him forget about stalking his ex if you wanted to.

How is that?

Womanly charm.
  • JewelsAU
    JewelsAU Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    gm11d1wibosv.gif

h0cg24n4b0ku.gif

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    brad, you have two new.....? i wanna know what 2 new he has and my phone doesnt call me by my name it just say "2 new text messages"

for real i'd have just said i let my friend at work borrow my phone earlier so he could log in and check his facebook or something and he must have forgot to log out when he was done oops

i know some guys actually do those not to check on fb though to talk to their side dish

idk back when i cheated all the time i just kept an extra tracfone at work. this guy might not be cheating or anything and he's just stupid instead.

lol thats like a drug dealer

I had a third phone for that. I didn't want to exchange money for the wrong thing.
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    brad, you have two new.....? i wanna know what 2 new he has and my phone doesnt call me by my name it just say "2 new text messages"

for real i'd have just said i let my friend at work borrow my phone earlier so he could log in and check his facebook or something and he must have forgot to log out when he was done oops

i know some guys actually do those not to check on fb though to talk to their side dish

idk back when i cheated all the time i just kept an extra tracfone at work. this guy might not be cheating or anything and he's just stupid instead.

I had a third phone for that. I didn't want to exchange money for the wrong thing.

is your number 8675309? if so quit calling me! im not interested i have a drug test in 2 days

That is my number but that isn't my drug dealing phone ... ;)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @abetterme9366 is the best person to seek counsel on something like this.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

is your number 8675309? if so quit calling me! im not interested i have a drug test in 2 days

That is my number but that isn't my drug dealing phone ... ;)

well youre calling my drug dealing phone

That explains this ring back tone I get every time I call.

https://youtu.be/zrlI-j4-gTk
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You should bounce outta there like the fat kid in a game of dodge ball.

*edit before anyone gets butthurt* I am the fat kid in dodge ball...
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    This guy definitely knows a Tiffany or two.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    This guy definitely knows a Tiffany or two.

My favorite was the one who sang at malls. You know, Debbie Gibson's rival?
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Did you note his full fake name on Facebook? If so, create a fake FB profile with your own fake name, find a random picture of an attractive woman for your profile pic, make up a few background facts, acquire a few random friends, then friend "Brad" and see where it goes... either that or quit wasting your time with him and move on.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Create a fake FB profile of your own and send him a Friend request. See where it leads.
  • dec056
    dec056 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the advice.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    dec056 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for the advice.

you're welcome !
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm sure your instincts are giving you the answers. If this were me, I'd be gone. Lying is a deal breaker. If I can't trust him, there is no point.
  • _riddikulus_
    _riddikulus_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    what is making this decision so difficult? is the D that good? how long were you single before you two started dating? just wondering cause I personally would punt the guy and I'm a desperate slore
  • ahhgrapes1968
    ahhgrapes1968 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Trust your instincts. You know what you need to do. Regardless of the reasons, the circle of trust has been broken and now you'll be second guessing all his moves which wouldn't be fair to either one of you. No way to start out a relationship.