Big Brother 19

Options

Replies

• AmandaABW
    AmandaABW Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been watching! And I'm one of those weirdos that actually likes Cody. I hated him at first, but then I started to like him when he had the plan to backdoor Paul. That would have been amazing if Paul didn't have the temptation! You know Paul's good at the game, get him out! I REALLY want him to get back in!
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I've been watching! And I'm one of those weirdos that actually likes Cody. I hated him at first, but then I started to like him when he had the plan to backdoor Paul. That would have been amazing if Paul didn't have the temptation! You know Paul's good at the game, get him out! I REALLY want him to get back in!

Haha I actually have a love/hate thing for Cody. He's a major *kitten* but I think it's because he was in the marines so he hasn't had time to adapt I'm guessing to normal social interactions with people and I forgot how much production plays a role in amplifying people's bad personality traits. When he was interviewed by Julie, he didn't seem that bad.

I now hope Cody does get back into the game and see Paul and him go head to head in comps. I feel like it would be a back and forth thing for a while because they are both so good at the game. I would want it to be Alex-Paul-Cody in final 3 but that might not happen since everyone will be gunning for Cody besides Jessica but this is big brother so you never know.
  • Kida_Johnson
    Kida_Johnson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one rooting for Cameron tonight? I enjoyed him a lot and was hoping they'd bring him back when Megan quit. I'm interested In seeing what kind of game he plays.

But if Cody comes back I'm hoping he starts playing a more social game. I got so sick of watching him brush his teeth every time someone tried to talk to him!
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one rooting for Cameron tonight? I enjoyed him a lot and was hoping they'd bring him back when Megan quit. I'm interested In seeing what kind of game he plays.

But if Cody comes back I'm hoping he starts playing a more social game. I got so sick of watching him brush his teeth every time someone tried to talk to him!

LOL IF CAMERON comes back he's getting kicked out immediately. I feel like he was trying to hard to be "social"

...with that being said I hope he comes back so I see some cringeworthy entertainment. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
  • Kida_Johnson
    Kida_Johnson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ZodFit wrote: »

LOL IF CAMERON comes back he's getting kicked out immediately. I feel like he was trying to hard to be "social"

...with that being said I hope he comes back so I see some cringeworthy entertainment. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

I could have said for sure the same thing about Victor last summer.

Cameron may not have any allies, but he also hasn't had enough time to put a target on his back.
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    ZodFit wrote: »

I could have said for sure the same thing about Victor last summer.

Cameron may not have any allies, but he also hasn't had enough time to put a target on his back.

I agree. There is enough drama in the house right now that he could easily just slide in.
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I feel like I should not be rooting for Paul, but then I am. He's a smart player, and those rookies are looking pretty dumb right now. By the way, is Cody bipolar?
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    The guys are surprisingly weak considering all their muscles

I don't recall seeing so much CRYING by guys! Really? Wow!
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Poor Jillian she really is on a different planet lol
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Poor Jillian she really is on a different planet lol

She reminds of Courtney Love
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Cody's psychotic faces are priceless lol
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Wow I thought for a min Cameron had that lol but I am glad Cody got it cuz I can't wait to see who he is up against
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Cody is going get back in for sure~
  • okohjacinda
    Options

Yep looks like it. It's not fair that he gets to play the same game over again even though it's a different puzzle. It's like they want him to get back in.
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    Options

Yep looks like it. It's not fair that he gets to play the same game over again even though it's a different puzzle. It's like they want him to get back in.

I know.. it always seems like production has a hand in things..
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    It wasn't divine intervention it was production intervention lol
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Ughhhh
  • JGreenwoodmfp
    JGreenwoodmfp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Cody's psychotic faces are priceless lol

I agree!!
  • JGreenwoodmfp
    JGreenwoodmfp Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I know.. it always seems like production has a hand in things..

I thought the same thing!