Hottest

Options
123457»

Replies

• angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    nice legs, nice teeth, and a nice clean hair cut :)
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    A lot of the women on this thread have got it goin' on! And now I'm mad at my Dad for passing on smaller hands... (dangit)
  • LilClementine
    Options
    I like guys to be broad (shoulders/back) even if they aren't very muscley-but that's ovi a bonus. and a nice smile :)
  • jeniferclark
    jeniferclark Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Abs and arms are my attention getters!
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Shocking that you would come up with a thread like this. .. It is not about body parts. . it is about who the person is. . . .They can have abs of steal and be a jerk. . that is not what you judge people by. . . :bigsmile:

In terms of finding someone sexually attractive of course you judge people by their appearance - it's ridiculous to say otherwise. I absolutely adore some of my fantastic male friends who are kind, sweet, funny and clever but I would never sleep with them because their physical appearance doesn't set my heart racing. Luckily they have girlfriends who feel otherwise! I'm not going to feel bad for saying that I find tall blond men physically attractive...that's what I prefer. If a short dark guy came along who set my heart afluttering, of course I'd give him a chance regardless of what he looks like. But...if you don't fancy someone it ain't never gonna happen so there's no point pretending otherwise.