Embrace your weirdness

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I usually put a LOT of effort into my work outfits, and will change bags/purses/etc every day of the week...sometimes I'll do strictly 1940s, 1960s, 1980s...almost like costumes.

And I work in an office of a manufacturing plant and sometimes I only see 3-4 people in the entire day and EVERYONE else on staff wears plain clothes. There's one other female and she wears jeans and a t-shirt every day.

I'm truly not trying to impress anyone but myself but I realize it's more than a little bit weird, the effort that I put into matching and putting together elaborate outfits.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @antwanp2 wrote: »
    Where is my weird people at

Hanging out at the end of your sentence.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I've already started on this year's Halloween costumes. July isn't too early to start, is it? I'll be dressing as the 4th Doctor and have started accumulating bits as I come across them. My son is going as Sans from the game Undertale and we're fabricating the head out of papier-mâché.
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Name all the taxidermied (if that's a word) animals at my local steakhouse, and say good-by to them on the way out after a few beers.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    I've already started on this year's Halloween costumes. July isn't too early to start, is it? I'll be dressing as the 4th Doctor and have started accumulating bits as I come across them. My son is going as Sans from the game Undertale and we're fabricating the head out of papier-mâché.

Heck no, it's the perfect time to start planning Halloween costumes :smiley:

Just bought the major components of mine this weekend and now on the hunt for accessories. I'm going as a Catholic nun.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I count steps when I'm going up or down stairs, and on long runs. Do you know how many steps you end up counting during a half marathon? A lot.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Safety first....I check appliances that I haven't recently used to make sure they aren't on before leaving home. And If I use an appliance like a hair dryer, my hair smoothing brush...I bring it with me when I leave.

Funny tho...I don't lock my door when I am inside.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Funny tho...I don't lock my door when I am inside.

256csas.jpg

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with walking on floors and then putting my shoes on. My socks need to be clean before I can put them in my shoes. It stresses me out a lot to the point that I have a bunch of pairs of socks in my car and slippers to wear in peoples houses.
  • theabsentmindednurse
    theabsentmindednurse Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Every time I buy a new item of clothing, I give away two.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Every time I buy a new item of clothing, I give away two.

How are you not naked?

Or do you mean you buy 3 of everything and give two away?
  • DT1Rock
    DT1Rock Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like to watch zit popping videos on YouTube!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I offered my son $5 to let me pick his chicken pox scabs (in places where scars wouldn't be seen) but he said no.
  • theabsentmindednurse
    Options
    Oh too funny
  • theabsentmindednurse
    Options
    I am fully clothed thankfully
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I have never taken a selfie. I don't text.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I do not like cameras or pictures being taken of me. (they be evidence used against me in the future)