What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I feel like i just kicked off a *kitten* scooby doo episode

I really don't care who did it. I am hanging in the van with Shaggy and Scooby. Bring back snacks when you get it figured out.

rj0k4m6xswvf.jpg

Oh.. wait, I am heading the bedroom first then back to the van. Hopefully no ghosts kill me on the way.

maybe not kill you.... just a good pounding :D:D:D

I wonder if you would feel it? Now I am intrigued..

from behind? or what?

Behind is preferred but at this point I will take anything I can get.. even if it's a ghost!

773a9f9fca09cd52222349fb322f7711--holy-spirit-free-spirit.jpg

Sure makes this little inspirational bit seem awkward doesn't it?

Bwahaha! It's perfect, I am even speechless. That is rare.
  • nataliatanchevski
    nataliatanchevski Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Brick oven cheese pizza and a corona please and thank you
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Food...the body shaming kind...and sex...end of story
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    If you notice I am not on your friends list anymore, don't worry, you did nothing wrong, I unfriended everyone. My real life wife is a little paranoid about girls amd about me getting murdered. Seperate things. This is PSA. I love all you guys. You rock. Keep up the good work everyone!

4e2d3tl232o6.jpg

Make sure to tell lots of jokes in your house. (This works for murderers too)

Oh good advice thanks cee
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

I really don't care who did it. I am hanging in the van with Shaggy and Scooby. Bring back snacks when you get it figured out.

Pot head ;)

Look who's talking! :D

h9bqw484luul.gif
    &&&&&&& we're currently headed to Denver!!!!!!
    l75mv4of9mf9.gif

I LOVE Denver. I am about 8 hours from there, on my way!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Pot head ;)

h9bqw484luul.gif
    l75mv4of9mf9.gif

First time going! I wish we could stay longer but I imagine it's a place I'll definitely have to revisit.

Yes, for sure! There's so much to do there, the dispensaries are really just a bonus. Colorado Springs and that whole area is really my absolute favorite. I can spend days upon days there just exploring.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Pot head ;)

h9bqw484luul.gif
    l75mv4of9mf9.gif

First time going! I wish we could stay longer but I imagine it's a place I'll definitely have to revisit.

Yes, for sure! There's so much to do there, the dispensaries are really just a bonus. Colorado Springs and that whole area is really my absolute favorite. I can spend days upon days there just exploring.

I went there the year i got married and it was an awesome trip
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited August 2017
    Options

Pot head ;)

h9bqw484luul.gif
    l75mv4of9mf9.gif

Pot head ;)

h9bqw484luul.gif
    l75mv4of9mf9.gif

I went there the year i got married and it was an awesome trip

Can't wait! We're thinking of staying an extra day but also tempted to just get to California already. Would you say it looks easy to navigate the city with a small U-Hail trailer in tow?

Ummm well, Denver just depends on the area. Last time we went we took our Jeep wrangler because we knew we were going off roading. I won't lie, there were some tough spots to get through on side streets and we had no trailer. Just a jacked up Jeep with wide tires. Parking was a *kitten* too but we were dispensary hopping so those areas were very busy.

ETA: If you aren't on a time crunch I would spend the extra day, California will still be there and who knows when you will make it back to Colorado.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I remember forever ago when I entered into one of those "rate the person above you" threads and everyone was lying and rating the person above them a 10 so I went along with the trend but then the person below me rated me a 6.

I've never forgotten that or their username and whenever I see them I feel the urge to be petty.

I totally want to go find this thread/post now to see who it was so that I can feel petty with you in solidarity.

(Well, except I'm way too lazy and not really sure how to do that search.)
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Sometimes I remember forever ago when I entered into one of those "rate the person above you" threads and everyone was lying and rating the person above them a 10 so I went along with the trend but then the person below me rated me a 6.

I've never forgotten that or their username and whenever I see them I feel the urge to be petty.

I've never been a 10. I'd be happy with a 6. Was it a woman or a man? If it was a woman perhaps she was jealous. A man...he probably is "talking" to somebody and would get in trouble if he gave you a ten. Golden.

It was a woman who I'm guessing is about 50. To make myself feel better I've always said that she must have been jealous lol

i hope youre joking...... its mfp -.-

No, I'm not joking. I thought I made it clear that I'm pRetty.

Fixed it. ;)
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Why isn't it Friday?
  • patrick_star_trek
    Options

I've never been a 10. I'd be happy with a 6. Was it a woman or a man? If it was a woman perhaps she was jealous. A man...he probably is "talking" to somebody and would get in trouble if he gave you a ten. Golden.

It was a woman who I'm guessing is about 50. To make myself feel better I've always said that she must have been jealous lol

Fixed it. ;)

awww... how sweet just for that you earn a fr from her

Nah, it ain't like that. Plus, we already go way back. Nice try, though.
  • patrick_star_trek
    Options

Fixed it. ;)

vsr2x6suxnym.gif

Stop it. Making me blush.