Replies

• rArmantas
    rArmantas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi there! ;)
  • 2svelte
    2svelte Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too am looking for more people who are trying to eat low carb. I've been doing this for about 2 weeks. I've gotten some recipe ideas from online, but short of going to the grocery store with my whole pay check, I'm getting tired of eating eggs and sausage or bacon for breakfast.
  • Rocnr
    Rocnr Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Always open to new things. HMU!
  • Lechacon2016
    Lechacon2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Going plant based/ in transition! Looking for friends :)
  • TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends. I have already had great motivation from the ones that I have already gotten. It's awesome when everyone gets together and works out as a team.
  • initials1248
    initials1248 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I am always open for friend requests, and I share my food diary with friends on my page!
  • Aeramis13
    Aeramis13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    would love to make some MFP friends :)
  • babygrl626
    babygrl626 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Always open to having more friends :)
  • mmegz53
    mmegz53 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Always happy to add new friends :)
  • jwidd220
    jwidd220 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends on here!
  • haroldrios1692
    haroldrios1692 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    make my Friday...add me...lol
  • tyfrei10
    tyfrei10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • traysee75
    traysee75 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends as I try to lose last 20lbs. Let's motivate each other!
  • ActiveMinutiae
    ActiveMinutiae Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New to the app within the last month. Had no idea it was going to be a community like this, I initially downloaded it to just track macros. Add me if you like!
  • guzmanmario16
    guzmanmario16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate each other!
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hello beautiful souls im looking for some positive friends that want to do more then just like each others exercise and food logging i dont usually post i have tons of friends but we dont speak to each other or post other then so and so has exercised this amount of hours or so and so completed their food log lol ill fully support and encourage that too i just want to step my mfp feed up with some more interesting engaging content if ya know what i mean otherwise whats the point of having friends if your not talking to them :) hoping this might help keep me motivated to continue using mfp feel free to add me if this resonates with you or you just feel called to
  • last1youlove
    last1youlove Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me too I'm new
  • kosty999
    kosty999 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some motivation - I had surgery earlier this week and now that I'm on the mend, I'm hoping to lose weight as well. I have restrictions for the next 6 weeks so I will largely be losing weight through diet and walking initially!
  • fi8hter05
    fi8hter05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for outside motivation! Add me :smile:
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more motivational interactive friends on here. I've lost 91 pounds regained 20 back so i'm working on losing that again i've logged in over 1100 days. Looking for people who are serious about this journey, Prefer to have friends with open food diaries, it makes you more accountable. Feel free to add me.